Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is/ has going to the I AM STILL MUSIC TOUR??!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is/ has going to the I AM STILL MUSIC TOUR??!!

If your going or have been, i'm trying to get like you...

Hey everybody! I love and adore Lil Wayne and the whole YM crew. They're coming to Dallas, Tx on April 15th and I really wanna see this show. Problem is i'm a poor, college student trying to make it. So gas and groceries are more important then $100 something tickets. Fortunately, the local radio station is hosting a contest where 3 lucky winners can win tickets to this show. I posted my entry a while back and invited my fb friends to vote for me, prob is no ones voting =(. So from 1 Wayne fan to many others, i'm asking that you help me win tickets, PLEASE!!!! Help me out by voting, as well as spreading the word!
    go to 979thebeat.com and register as a user, it takes about 2 mins. Then log in and go to the nicki pic look a like contest page. Then click vote, my entry is #111 and if you view the gallery you will find me on page 10. This is the link to my pic Show Me Your Best Nicki Minaj Look-A-Like Pic To Win! | TheBeatDFW - 97.9 The Beat
    The contest ends april 10th and voting is allowed every day until then. Please help me out!!!! I LOVE THIS MAN!!!

Re: Who is/ has going to the I AM STILL MUSIC TOUR??!!

voted

Comment

I signed up and logged in but it doesn't work when I try to vote

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by miss_jazz View Post
        If your going or have been, i'm trying to get like you...

Hey everybody! I love and adore Lil Wayne and the whole YM crew. They're coming to Dallas, Tx on April 15th and I really wanna see this show. Problem is i'm a poor, college student trying to make it. So gas and groceries are more important then $100 something tickets. Fortunately, the local radio station is hosting a contest where 3 lucky winners can win tickets to this show. I posted my entry a while back and invited my fb friends to vote for me, prob is no ones voting =(. So from 1 Wayne fan to many others, i'm asking that you help me win tickets, PLEASE!!!! Help me out by voting, as well as spreading the word!
        go to 979thebeat.com and register as a user, it takes about 2 mins. Then log in and go to the nicki pic look a like contest page. Then click vote, my entry is #111 and if you view the gallery you will find me on page 10. This is the link to my pic Show Me Your Best Nicki Minaj Look-A-Like Pic To Win! | TheBeatDFW - 97.9 The Beat
        The contest ends april 10th and voting is allowed every day until then. Please help me out!!!! I LOVE THIS MAN!!!
        voted

Comment

MEEEEE!!!!!, i can't wait its going to be dope

Comment

I'll be there, 10th row center floor in St Louis next Sunday.

Two reasons floor seats are the way to go?
            1. Its the exact area all the sound is directed toward for maximum enjoyment.
            2. Basically the best place to light up a B during the concert.

Comment

Working...
            X