What happend to those three mixtapes lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happend to those three mixtapes lol

There were like two producers dropping individual mixtapes, I think one was just intrumentals and the other was old tracks that were being mastered?

Also what happend to the mixtape with Brisco?

I haven't followed them on twitter for months now so I got no clue whats happening, but if anyone knows please tell me.

Re: What happend to those three mixtapes lol

There's two with Develop (the last I knew they were done? Not sure why it hasn't been released. I could ask Develop). One is every track he's produced with Wayne (including album tracks), the other is those tracks, but just it's instrumentals.

The other was with StreetRunner, who last I heard wasn't sure if he was going to do it.

Brisco mixtape? No clue.

Comment

Re: What happend to those three mixtapes lol

I doubt StreetRunner is dropping the mixtape, he hasn't talked about it for months and probaly wanna focus more on his new artist + Streetrunner was always ''thinking about it''

I asked Jab music about Carter Report & Era and they are 95 % done and will come very soon, Era will come right after Report.

---------- Post added at 08:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 AM ----------

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Working...
      X