Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lil Wayne's song Flowerz with Lil Twist and Chris Brown..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne's song Flowerz with Lil Twist and Chris Brown..?

Lil Twist was given the song after it failed to get done for Tha Carter IV but if we're being honest this song doesn't feel like a Carter IV level song, and it also doesn't feel like it belongs on the album.
    I firmly believe Carter IV to be the best Carter album, but this one song could've taken away from the greatness that actually is C4.

There was some initial hype around the song before we heard it, but with the lyrical content it really is a great thing it didn't get done on time. I know it's a song most people probably don't listen to or care about but it randomly came up on Youtube today and I just was thinking how much that song being on the album changes the album.

Being on the album, it would've gotten hate and be one of the conversation pieces to talk down on Wayne as people loved to do from 2012-2014.

There's some good flows on the song, but I don't think Wayne fans want to hear about his dick. especially on a Carter album.

To me that album is a more career defining moment than Carter 3.

it's lil twist, no one wants a lil twist verse on a carter album

Comment

yes that is an ianahb level song, not a tha carter level song. c4 isnt the best tha carter album either

Comment

flowerz is definitely a forgettable song

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
          Lil Twist was given the song after it failed to get done for Tha Carter IV but if we're being honest this song doesn't feel like a Carter IV level song, and it also doesn't feel like it belongs on the album.
          I firmly believe Carter IV to be the best Carter album, but this one song could've taken away from the greatness that actually is C4.

There was some initial hype around the song before we heard it, but with the lyrical content it really is a great thing it didn't get done on time. I know it's a song most people probably don't listen to or care about but it randomly came up on Youtube today and I just was thinking how much that song being on the album changes the album.

Being on the album, it would've gotten hate and be one of the conversation pieces to talk down on Wayne as people loved to do from 2012-2014.

There's some good flows on the song, but I don't think Wayne fans want to hear about his dick. especially on a Carter album.

To me that album is a more career defining moment than Carter 3.
          The C4 intro? That's a bad song too?

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post

The C4 intro? That's a bad song too?
            Yeah it isn't anywhere near something I'd say deserved to be on the album. Right above it would've been better. Or that ain't me. Or red rum.

Comment

It would have fitted in with the other bonus songs. All those were similar and mediocre (except Mirror).

Comment

Replace Twist and you got a hit

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                  Nope. You’ll also need a marking campaign behind it to promote (and a music video).

Comment

It's better than at least 3 songs on C4.....

Comment

It’s true

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X