Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waynes engineer admits he doesn't know what he's doing

https://www.revolt.tv/article/2024-0...huGLxschY3zh8Q

How have you influenced Lil Wayne’s sound?

Two years ago, I was having a lot of issues with Auto-Tune and the plugins. We were always on tour, moving around. We always had studios everywhere. And I was having a lot of technical issues with that. Auto-Tune has been a big part of his sound. Personally, I’ve never been too big a fan of it. Once I was having those issues, I needed something that worked. He was on the way to the studio, and it was not working.

me and TrukDaWurl77 need an apology from all wayne dick riders who said there was nothing wrong with his mixing since 2020 here you go you can now read the engineer himself openly admitting he sucks shit at using and implementing autotune and doesnt even LIKE using it wayne has been using autotune for 10+ years of his career from 2006-2017 and sounded great doing it but ever since this guy has taken over his mixing and autotune use has sounded like pure shit

this is a professional music recording artist own in house team openly saying they dont know what they doing and more then that they DISLIKE a huge integral part of the artists sound he needs to be fired and replaced urgently this is not acceptable at all wayne needs fresh talent in the studio who understand his sound with him all the way from from beats all way to engineering shit to the fxkin person refilling the water cooler idgaf this mans team needs a complete rebirthing

CG2 - GARBAGE
    TFB - GARBAGE
    THE MID BEFORE THE SHIT - GARBAGE
    NC3 - MID
    FUNERAL - GARBAGE
    SFTW1 RE RELEASE EP - GARBAGE

how much more mid can wayne fans tolerate?? or does wayne need keep flopping like a fish out of water until he goes broke for things to change??

#FREEVELVET

I don't get that from reading it.

Comment

'Bad' mixing since 2020, yet he has been Wayne's main engineer since 2016 🤣🤣🤣 which is in the timeline where you say his autotune sounds great, so which is it?

Comment

you clearly have no idea what mixing really is lol and CG2 got mixed by another guy btw

Comment

CG2 was mixed by KY.

Dear Mr. ImTooGoodToDropAnAlbum

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
            'Bad' mixing since 2020, yet he has been Wayne's main engineer since 2016 🤣🤣🤣 which is in the timeline where you say his autotune sounds great, so which is it?
            i said his autotune / vocals & mixing went to shit after FWA. so 2016 is correct. idk if this guy got involved right after FWA or what... but for me that's when i noticed the instant decline in quality.

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post

Two years ago, I was having a lot of issues with Auto-Tune and the plugins. We were always on tour, moving around. We always had studios everywhere. And I was having a lot of technical issues with that. Auto-Tune has been a big part of his sound. Personally, I’ve never been too big a fan of it. Once I was having those issues, I needed something that worked. He was on the way to the studio, and it was not working.

me and TrukDaWurl77 need an apology from all wayne dick riders who said there was nothing wrong with his mixing since 2020 here you go you can now read the engineer himself openly admitting he sucks shit at using and implementing autotune and doesnt even LIKE using it wayne has been using autotune for 10+ years of his career from 2006-2017 and sounded great doing it but ever since this guy has taken over his mixing and autotune use has sounded like pure shit

this is a professional music recording artist own in house team openly saying they dont know what they doing and more then that they DISLIKE a huge integral part of the artists sound he needs to be fired and replaced urgently this is not acceptable at all wayne needs fresh talent in the studio who understand his sound with him all the way from from beats all way to engineering shit to the fxkin person refilling the water cooler idgaf this mans team needs a complete rebirthing

CG2 - GARBAGE
              TFB - GARBAGE
              NC3 - MID
              FUNERAL - GARBAGE

how much more mid can wayne fans tolerate?? or does wayne need keep flopping like a fish out of water until he goes broke for things to change??
              my jaw was literally on the floor reading this dude thank you for tagging me lmaoooooooooooooooooooo.

everyone's still gonna say we're wrong tho, clearly theyre still listening to wayne on these image.png so they wont ever be able to tell the difference.​

Comment

Bring back Mike Banger.

Oh Banger we live?

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post

CG2 - GARBAGE
                  TFB - GARBAGE
                  NC3 - MID
                  FUNERAL - GARBAGE

that sounds like a him problem to me
                  it's not weezy's fault this engineer couldnt work autotune

Comment

Originally posted by TrukDaWurl77 View Post

i said his autotune / vocals & mixing went to shit after FWA. so 2016 is correct. idk if this guy got involved right after FWA or what... but for me that's when i noticed the instant decline in quality.

and thats cool, just zimmie needs to get his timelines in order before he goes on a rant or he will just contradict himself like he does here

Comment

Originally posted by My Hubbie View Post
                      you clearly have no idea what mixing really is lol and CG2 got mixed by another guy btw
                      Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

Originally posted by Skankhunt42 View Post
                        I don't get that from reading it.
                        nobody does. zim is just looking for anything to help back what he believes is true
                        Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

Working...
                        X