The final Carter album?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The final Carter album?

Do you think this will be the last Carter album? Or do you think we'll see 7 and potentially beyond?

I personally would love to see him get to Carter 10 and end it there. But I don't think time is on his side unless he puts them out quicker like he originally did.

In my opinion I want Wayne to stop doing Carter albums so it won’t tarnish his legacy but I wouldn’t be surprised if He continued doing them

Comment

We’re not even getting a 6ixth.

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
        Do you think this will be the last Carter album? Or do you think we'll see 7 and potentially beyond?

I personally would love to see him get to Carter 10 and end it there. But I don't think time is on his side unless he puts them out quicker like he originally did.
        i think so
        honestly carter 5 shoulda been the last

Comment

That will depend on how well it does (sales).

Comment

c6 will be the last. we've reached a point in wayne's career were music is not the most important thing anymore. i'm not even optimistic we'll get c6

Comment

it wouldn't surprise me if wayne changes the name of carter 6 to something else like he did with ianahb3

c5 should be the last in the series

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post

it wouldn't surprise me if wayne changes the name of carter 6 to something else like he did with ianahb3

c5 should be the last in the series
                what was ianahb3?

Comment

what was ianahb3?
                  I think he gave the songs to other artists like the Dame Dolla Da One song

Comment

the way its going yea it will be his last

Comment

I hope he changes name and stops at 5
                      Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post
                        I hope he changes name and stops at 5

Comment

Working...
                        X