Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lil Wayne - You & I... Old snippet, what happened to this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne - You & I... Old snippet, what happened to this?

But all we do is fuss and f--- / Over this and that and such and such," Wayne begins on the snippet. "Man, I think I gotta toughen up/ Love knocks you down/ And it feel like I been sucker-punched/ But I love her like new money/ I ain't going nowhere like Al Bundy/ I'm like how can I leave her?/ Love is a bitch, but everybody need her/ Inhale, exhale, I just need a breather/ Call a timeout and watch the cheerleaders/ And when I'm not feeling the same, I just drive my Bugatti down memory lane/ And come back to you."
    I remember hearing this FOREVER ago and being blown away by the lyrics and beat and nothing ever came of it, at least that I remember. Anyone know wtf happened to this or remember it as well? It's nearly erased from the internet with only two old ass articles mentioning it. The snippet use to be on YouTube.

ooh I wanna hear it x

xxx

Comment

Originally posted by PEVY View Post

I remember hearing this FOREVER ago and being blown away by the lyrics and beat and nothing ever came of it, at least that I remember. Anyone know wtf happened to this or remember it as well? It's nearly erased from the internet with only two old ass articles mentioning it. The snippet use to be on YouTube.
      it was a feature verse that never ended up coming out prolly because it leaked

Comment

Yea it was a feature.

Comment

the full song came out in the end but the wayne verse was left off. I can't remember who it was but I think it was someone like melody thornton

Comment

Coming soon

Comment

Originally posted by PEVY View Post

there might be threads on lwhq about it

https://forum.lilwaynehq.com/lil-way...-snippet/page2

Comment

Where can I hear it? It's completely gone from YouTube if You and I is the title

Comment

Originally posted by FanOfWeezy View Post
                  Where can I hear it? It's completely gone from YouTube if You and I is the title
                  weezy bible

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteWayne View Post

weezy bible
                    Link????

Comment

It’ll Never Drop Anymore Its Been Lost

Comment

Originally posted by FanOfWeezy View Post

Comment

Working...
                        X