Project coming soon.

First single:

Don't get too high to look over blessings

Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post
    Project drops April 5th
    Project or single ?

You didn’t even spell the title correctly

Comment

I’m happy Wayne is finally doing project with One producer since I been asking for this since Funeral

Comment

Where was it confirmed it’s a project? I wanna know how many songs it is

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
          Where was it confirmed it’s a project? I wanna know how many songs it is
          His engineer made an instagram story saying 'albums been submitted' or something along those lines, just speculation but pretty good one based on that now

Comment

can’t wait

why do we have two threads?

Comment

who is weexy?

Comment

that’s a win if we’ve got a new project

Comment

let's go

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post

His engineer made an instagram story saying 'albums been submitted' or something along those lines, just speculation but pretty good one based on that now
                    So it’s going to be an album rather than a mixtape? I thought C6 was the next album?

Comment

Originally posted by FanOfWeezy View Post

So it’s going to be an album rather than a mixtape? I thought C6 was the next album?

given how little promo there has been its probably just a mixtape and homie just said album, it'll prob be a 'modern' mixtape like tha fix was with original beats, prob why he said album.

Also, you need to learn to not take what either wayne or his team say at its face value, we have been told/promised/said hundreds of things that havent happened, just because they said c6 was next album doesnt mean it will be

Comment

Originally posted by FanOfWeezy View Post

I think this project is a mixtape because Wayne said last year he can’t release mixtape rapping over other people beats anymore those days are over at this time period

Comment

Working...
                        X