Silence is golden.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silence is golden.

I am so glad wayne hasnt came out in support of the pedo.
    He would be getting asked to comment on this beef for a while now probably every day but just complete silence.
    Wayne needs to distance himself from the pedo and the sex crims.

"fucked on Wayne's girl while he was in jail, that's conniving, then get his face tatted apologizing"

Comment

Originally posted by fuckregistering View Post
      I am so glad wayne hasnt came out in support of the pedo.
      He would be getting asked to comment on this beef for a while now probably every day but just complete silence.
      Wayne needs to distance himself from the pedo and the sex crims.
      wayne probably hasn't heard the songs

but he surely can't like drake calling kendrick a midget when he's the same height as wayne

and kendrick has said f anyone who likes drake or is cool with him, so he surely can't like that either

Comment

wayne got kids im sure he aint messing with the pedo

Comment

drake vs kendrick is the best thing to happen to hip hop in years. its the most entertaining its ever been. rap been boring since these new rappers cant even rap and wayne hardly drops as much

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
            drake vs kendrick is the best thing to happen to hip hop in years. its the most entertaining its ever been. rap been boring since these new rappers cant even rap and wayne hardly drops as much
            But it's not really. a lot of collabs will never happen again because of this "beef" People are forgetting how many people are really all going in on Drake, but it's not just Drake catching hits on this.

Comment

The pedo accusations seem corny to me though. Like it's easy to accuse your enemy of the worst possible crime, one that everyone will jump on the bandwagon with because people just love stuff like that.

But yeah I'm glad Wayne doesn't get involved in this sort of shit. Nobody ever tries to diss Wayne or even mention him in a negative light lol.

I hope Drake and Kendrick are both on C6 though lol
              But if he has songs with them both I'm sure Drake will ask him to leave Kendrick off lol

Comment

Kendrick Lamar would have a great and easy day dissing Tunechi from the Kim Rose content alone

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
                  Kendrick Lamar would have a great and easy day dissing Tunechi from the Kim Rose content alone
                  That he supposedly fucked a woman in her 50s and did some kinky stuff? Aside from sex addiction I don't see what is so extraordinarily bad about that. Kendrick has been on some sex addict stuff himself.

Comment

Not really….

Comment

Why would Wayne get involved?

Comment

Working...
                      X