• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These last couple Wayne features and songs have been WEAK lyrically

John was lyrically weak
    The JLo song was average
    Ballin was weak
    That Porcelain Black verse was terrible
    This past song with Gudda Gudda was GARBAGE compared to how Wayne does on songs with Gudda Gudda

I really hope that what people are sayin isn't true and that Wayne is falling off

Re: These last couple Wayne features and songs have been WEAK lyrically

Originally posted by nkflier23 View Post
    John was lyrically weak
    The JLo song was average
    Ballin was weak
    That Porcelain Black verse was terrible
    This past song with Gudda Gudda was GARBAGE compared to how Wayne does on songs with Gudda Gudda

I really hope that what people are sayin isn't true and that Wayne is falling off
    listen dillweed.

joohn was amazing.
    the jlo song sucked cuz i dont like songs like that.
    ballin went ham.
    porcelain was a classic verse not a song.
    and the gudda song jus shows he can jus go hard

ladies and gentlemen.

wayne is back.

Comment

Thanks. We totally needed a thread about this.

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
      http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Originally posted by IEATBEATZ View Post
        listen dillweed.

joohn was amazing.
        the jlo song sucked cuz i dont like songs like that.
        ballin went ham.
        porcelain was a classic verse not a song.
        and the gudda song jus shows he can jus go hard

ladies and gentlemen.

wayne is back.
        You are definitely NOT a real wayne fan, you are 110% a dick rider. You're the type of idiot follower that's gonna like EVERYTHING he does which is why he's gonna continue to put out the sub par sht he's been putting out.

Wayne has yet to say one hard thing in
        9 Piece
        The Jlo song
        John
        Ballin
        That's What they call me
        All of the lights

What's the best line in 9 piece? "dead in the living room" nigga that is AVERAGE as sht, thats like saying "dry in the bathtub"

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
        Thanks. We totally needed a thread about this.
        Is this not a discussion forum, where I'm free to post my opinion?

Comment

^Yes, but if everybody made a new thread every time they had an opinion about something, this forum would be a massive cluster fuck.

Comment

^Yes, but if everybody made a new thread every time they had an opinion about something, this forum would be a massive cluster fuck.
            That's called being an active forum.............

Comment

That's called being an active forum.............
              No it isn't. There's no need for stuff like this, there's lots of other places you can post your opinion on these songs.

Comment

You are definitely NOT a real wayne fan, you are 110% a dick rider. You're the type of idiot follower that's gonna like EVERYTHING he does which is why he's gonna continue to put out the sub par sht he's been putting out.

Wayne has yet to say one hard thing in
                9 Piece
                The Jlo song
                John
                Ballin
                That's What they call me
                All of the lights

What's the best line in 9 piece? "dead in the living room" nigga that is AVERAGE as sht, thats like saying "dry in the bathtub"

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

Is this not a discussion forum, where I'm free to post my opinion?
                lmfao no. u dont listen to the lyrics. obvisously.
                i dont worry about a beat i worry bout how the verse sounds. and if u actually been a fan and not a 9 year old boy who just wants the hardest wayne song nd complain when he does put a good one out. its not good enough for you...

u prlly jus strted listenin to wayne after like.. lollipop.

Comment

No it isn't. There's no need for stuff like this, there's lots of other places you can post your opinion on these songs.
                  And they'll get 2 to 3 to no replies, I mean the description for this section clearly says

"All general discussions and questions on Lil Wayne aka 'The Best Rapper Alive' go in here."

This is general discussion on Wayne's current slump not necessarily the songs

Comment

And they'll get 2 to 3 to no replies, I mean the description for this section clearly says

"All general discussions and questions on Lil Wayne aka 'The Best Rapper Alive' go in here."

This is general discussion on Wayne's current slump not necessarily the songs
                    this^

but lets get back on topic home boy....

Comment

Originally posted by IEATBEATZ View Post
                      lmfao no. u dont listen to the lyrics. obvisously.
                      i dont worry about a beat i worry bout how the verse sounds. and if u actually been a fan and not a 9 year old boy who just wants the hardest wayne song nd complain when he does put a good one out. its not good enough for you...

u prlly jus strted listenin to wayne after like.. lollipop.
                      CAn you really talk about anybody being a new Wayne fan? Nigga look at your bio thing on the side

Fav Song
                      La La La

Fav Album
                      Tha Carter IV

Fav Mixtape
                      Tha D3/C3 leak

Your favorite song is La La La? That filler track from Carter 3? Your favorite album is Carter 4? An album that hasn't even come out yet? Your favorite mixtape is DEDICATION 3? The worst mixtape Wayne has made to date?

Come the fk on wit that reckless ass sht lmfao. You claim to listen to "lyrics" and yet you think
                      "Automatic, leave 'em dead in the living room
                      Get it, leave 'em DEAD in the LIVING room"

and

"Fuck all these niggas, and tell them bitches to kiss my ass
                      I put that pistol to his head And tell that nigga to have a blast"
                      are good lines..............................

Nigga get the fk out my thread, you are a plain and simple dick rider that just heard Wayne when he started gettin big wit Drought 3.

Comment

u have too much free time

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Working...
                        X