Sza disses Lil Wayne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post

Lie about what? Now everyone on this bandwagon of Wayne being "a bad performer", the opposite of what everyone who has been to a Wayne show has been saying for decades
    wayne has been a bad performer for the last like 7 years it's not being on the bandwagon it's literally just having working functioning ears that can hear how awful he sounds???

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post

have you been to one of his shows in the last 3 years?
      oof 3 years youre being generous lmao. i sold my tickets i bought for this upcoming october i cant go listen to him sound like that id rather kms.

Comment

she’s irreverent

Comment

Originally posted by TrukDaWurl77 View Post

oof 3 years youre being generous lmao. i sold my tickets i bought for this upcoming october i cant go listen to him sound like that id rather kms.
          damn brah it’s bad ain’t it

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
            damn brah it’s bad ain’t it
            it's like im watching a totally different person dude. blows my mind.

Comment

wayne has been a bad performer for the last like 7 years it's not being on the bandwagon it's literally just having working functioning ears that can hear how awful he sounds???
              How many Wayne shows have you been to over the past 7 years?

Comment

How many Wayne shows have you been to over the past 7 years?
                last one i went to was in 2012 when he could actually perform.

ive seen enough performances online since then to know that he can absolutely not perform anymore, which is why the entire internet flamed tf out of him when he got denied for the superbowl.

Comment

last one i went to was in 2012 when he could actually perform.

ive seen enough performances online since then to know that he can absolutely not perform anymore, which is why the entire internet flamed tf out of him when he got denied for the superbowl.

So you sold tickets to a show you were actually gonna go to based on youtube videos and clips on instagram?

Comment

So you sold tickets to a show you were actually gonna go to based on youtube videos and clips on instagram?
                    i meannnnn i feel like that's a pretty understandable thing to do given the fact that literally 90% of the videos from his recent live performances have been absolutely horrific?

not about to drop 300$ to be violently disappointed by my once favorite artist.

Comment

i meannnnn i feel like that's a pretty understandable thing to do given the fact that literally 90% of the videos from his recent live performances have been absolutely horrific?

watch his performance at Hip Hop 50 Anniversary show

Comment

What is so "horrific" about something like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhIkaID9Rjw&t=2224s

Comment

Working...
                        X