• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lil Wayne New Era Fitted

too plain.... and it aint a snapback

Comment

Lol at the niggas who are to embarrassed to wear it out in public. You niggas are ashamed to be Wayne fans now?

Comment

Too bad i don't wear caps :/ Anyways think im buying one...

Comment

Originally posted by ymcmb View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]2043[/ATTACH]

Copped this one at the Buffalo show. New Era snapback...can't decide which I like better now.
          that one is obviously way nicer

Comment

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
            Lol at the niggas who are to embarrassed to wear it out in public. You niggas are ashamed to be Wayne fans now?
            Lmao. ive wore a full lil wayne outfit. i have those lil wayne headphones, a ymcmb zip up jacket with Y.M. logo on the back, with the jacket open with a listen to lil wayne shirt. with shoes wit custom Weezy f baby on it with his face printed on the tip. a watch with his face in the middle. and a hat just like that one. shits nuffin to me, and my liscence plate on my car says weezy, cost 30 dollars extra for that one. and these niggas ashamed to wear just the hat cuz there probably scared of haters

Comment

Originally posted by Y.M._Souija_YMCMB View Post
              Lmao. ive wore a full lil wayne outfit. i have those lil wayne headphones, a ymcmb zip up jacket with Y.M. logo on the back, with the jacket open with a listen to lil wayne shirt. with shoes wit custom Weezy f baby on it with his face printed on the tip. a watch with his face in the middle. and a hat just like that one. shits nuffin to me, and my liscence plate on my car says weezy, cost 30 dollars extra for that one. and these niggas ashamed to wear just the hat cuz there probably scared of haters

notsureifserious

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
                notsureifserious
                im serious. im not afraid to say im a HUGE wayne fan, obbsessed? No but nomo but i like everything about the guy, when i watch video the nino and interviews he just seems so cool, my idol, i look up to him, plus his music, and im from the n.o to and his personality is like mine in a few ways. i dont worship the guy tho. im crazy but not that crazy

Comment

swag
                  THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                    swag
                    Lols. Don't forget, he also got a chance to hang out with Tyga & Wayne in the studio in while Tyga was overseas.

Comment

Originally posted by Skullcandy365.erichq View Post
                      Lols. Don't forget, he also got a chance to hang out with Tyga & Wayne in the studio in while Tyga was overseas.
                      oh hell no..this guy?
                      THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                        oh hell no..this guy?
                        Lol, you didn't know? He apparently is Waynes cousin too.

Comment

Funniest post i've read on the forum in a while

Comment

Working...
                          X