Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wendy Williams[READ]

Originally posted by koolkiddale13
    I know my nigga VveeZy made a topic about this.
    But youh know like 2 weeks ago,
    When DANNY posted that clip of Wayne..
    Saying, "I'll kill your whole family, a newborn, and a baby. I don't give a fuck."
    Something like thatt..

Well, Wendy Williams played that clip on her show.
    And millions of ppl watch her show.
    And she said, "Ya'll parents need to think twice about letting your kids listening to Lil Wayne."
    And they said they might consider blocking Waynne's music on the radio too.

Idk if ya'll heard about this..
    But fuck that bitch..
    Trying to ruin his career.

What ya'll fuckin think about this shit?
    dats bogus bull shyt he be jokin... i think unless u gainst soo woo well he said sumthing like that in 3 peat

A fuckin right hoe
    I might go crazy on these niggas I don't give a motherfuck
    Run up in a nigga house and shoot his grandmother up what!
    What I don't give a motherfuck get cha baby kidnapped
    And ya baby motherfucked he jus playn

Comment

"Salute"-Waynes Verse- "I shoot everything but women and kids" there you go.and wayne is on top.
      "I ain't tryna steal or hurt anybody in none of them places
      I'm rich as a motherfucker and thats the last thing i want,
      A confrontation or a problem".....but if wayne wanted somebody dead.he will pay a nigga to do it.
      "Full white top cup full of codeine mix
      Still eat a couple rappers for my protein bitch
      I'm on my so mean shit!
      And you don't know me bitch
      I do it for those who did it before me bitch
      My goon is 'gon ride even with a slow leak bitch
      And if we gettin chicken you get NO piece bitchh"

Comment

The funny thing is that interview happened about 2-3 years ago and it's just now being brought up? It's cuz Wayne is at the top of the game and ppl want to see him fail. Wendy Williams is a dude anyway

Comment

oh fuck authority wayne just a teddy bear rapper lol he aint gonna kill nobody,
          and 2 mrs. wendy williams,
          you a fuckn gorilla with big ol lips and fucked up hair who tha hell let you outta tha zoo
          and everyone who believe ur shit just fools
          even pre- schoolers know that shit aint true
          so fuck off before i call animal control on you

muthafuckn haterz
          cant stand em

Comment

Man all i got to say is fuck wendy williams the bitch looks like a dude, her face looks chewed and her hair looks glued

Yeah if ya'll haven't noticed people was saying blocking wayne a week before tha carter 3 was coming out.
            because they knew it was gonna do big numbers, so the only way they can bring him down if people actually believe that shit and let them radio and interviews brainwash the fans minds

But wayne has die hard fans, down with him though the though times as well as when hes on top

the person on top of the game always have the most hate

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoneyJrock
              Man all i got to say is fuck wendy williams the bitch looks like a dude, her face looks chewed and her hair looks glued

Yeah if ya'll haven't noticed people was saying blocking wayne a week before tha carter 3 was coming out.
              because they knew it was gonna do big numbers, so the only way they can bring him down if people actually believe that shit and let them radio and interviews brainwash the fans minds

But wayne has die hard fans, down with him though the though times as well as when hes on top

the person on top of the game always have the most hate
              CO SIGN

Comment

Originally posted by Sherman UK
                no Lil Wayne fan will ever stop listening to wayne no matter what he does. Dont know about ya'll but thats how I feel. If your a true fan thn it gets to your blood and will never leave...

Man you spit some real shit right there, im 100% behind you dude, like this shit is so real. When i started listening o wayne, i never stopped and his music like honestly came apart of me. It goes with me wherever i go, and like anytime i just go listen to music its like an automatic thing like i just go straight to lil wayne lol i dont even notice that shit but now that im thinking about it dude, man shits been like 6 years yo ever since i was 10 and shit lol shits automatic in my life.
                ***You Lookin at me, is like you lookin through Ant Eyes***

Comment

Originally posted by VveeZy
                  Originally posted by Sherman UK
                  no Lil Wayne fan will ever stop listening to wayne no matter what he does. Dont know about ya'll but thats how I feel. If your a true fan thn it gets to your blood and will never leave...

Man you spit some real shit right there, im 100% behind you dude, like this shit is so real. When i started listening o wayne, i never stopped and his music like honestly came apart of me. It goes with me wherever i go, and like anytime i just go listen to music its like an automatic thing like i just go straight to lil wayne lol i dont even notice that shit but now that im thinking about it dude, man shits been like 6 years yo ever since i was 10 and shit lol shits automatic in my life.
                  I feel ya man.

Comment

Wendy williams can go fuck herself.
                    [btw I am IREALLYLOVESWEEZY] ...
                    ....<3 <3 <3
                    :��.��:
                    `�YNR ?

Comment

Working...
                    X