Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Wayne have ANY Street Cred?

Besides that he's from the ghetto?

I mean he's basically had money his entire life because he got signed so young, he's never shot anybody, he use to wear all blue, he's kisses other men, he wore his flag on the wrong side, etc.

How can he claim to be a blood? And how can anyone actually believe him?

Re: Does Wayne have ANY Street Cred?

He has more Street cred than most people Think.

Comment

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
      He has more Street cred than most people Think.
      Why? I'm not trying to hate or anything I love Weezy, it just get's annoying TBH.

Comment

Y do u care? He's gang affiliated and has respect from alot of respected ppl from the hood but who cares?

PS: You have no idea what street cred is and you shouldn't talk about it. Just listen to the music.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
          Are you a dweeb? Y do u care? and y does it annoy you? to answer ur question, Yes. He's blood affiliated and is cool and has respect from alot of respected ppl from the hood.
          No reason to get butthurt dude. Just asking a question.... It annoys me because I hate when people act fake and that's what he's doing. He's never done ANYTHING to be blood affiliated, he's had millions since he was like 15.

Comment

Alot of real niggas dont fuck with Wayne and alot of real nigga do...Most of the street niggas in hip hop fuck with Wayne....so his street cred is right where it needs to be.....He aint a street nigga though , there is a difference....and alot of street niggas listen to his music...so his credibility as being a gangster isn't there but his credibilty as being a real nigga proven...
            Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
              he's kisses other men?
              who's he kissed besides Birdman?

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
                Alot of real niggas dont fuck with Wayne and alot of real nigga do...Most of the street niggas in hip hop fuck with Wayne....so his street cred is right where it needs to be.....He aint a street nigga though , there is a difference....and alot of street niggas listen to his music...so his credibility as being a gangster isn't there but his credibilty as being a real nigga proven...
                /thread

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
                http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                    Besides that he's from the ghetto?

I mean he's basically had money his entire life because he got signed so young, he's never shot anybody, he use to wear all blue, he's kisses other men, he wore his flag on the wrong side, etc.

How can he claim to be a blood? And how can anyone actually believe him?
                    New Orleans is a Cutthroat City where niggas will murder yo ass. So it don't matter if the nigga signed his deal at 11, he was still in the city where it's gritty. I can't count how many niggas from the N.O. that rapped in the 90's and still found they dick in the dirt. Just because you rap don't mean shit in the N.O. Niggas is not livin'. You better have yo life insurance so at least yo momma can get broke off. Lil Wayne never shot nobody because he never had to, I believe he will shoot if the need be. Cash Money have goons that will do all their dirty work for them. You never saw nobody fuck with Lil Wayne or Baby, they don't do nothin' but "talk". And as far as Lil Wayne wearing blue flags/flaggin on the wrong side earlier in his career, they don't do the Crip/Blood thing in New Orleans. Never have, never will. Wayne didn't start claiming Blood until he went solo (in particular in more recent years). I believe it's an industry move...and a means of protection by affiliation. People in NOLA would look at somebody like they were crazy if they came around talking 'bout some blue or red. It's not their thing, nor is it Wayne's. It's business. People who see something homo about him peckin' Baby on the lips are probably closet homos who don't know it yet, or just have dirty minds that instantly associate peckin' on the lips with sexuality. Traditions and customs vary from culture to culture, family to family. Keeping traditions alive is cool. People preaching about what is normal kills culture.

Comment

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...on-thread.html

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

no need for a billion threads no more dude.

Comment

Originally posted by ImTrill View Post
                        New Orleans is a Cutthroat City where niggas will murder yo ass. So it don't matter if the nigga signed his deal at 11, he was still in the city where it's gritty. I can't count how many niggas from the N.O. that rapped in the 90's and still found they dick in the dirt. Just because you rap don't mean shit in the N.O. Niggas is not livin'. You better have yo life insurance so at least yo momma can get broke off. Lil Wayne never shot nobody because he never had to, I believe he will shoot if the need be. Cash Money have goons that will do all their dirty work for them. You never saw nobody fuck with Lil Wayne or Baby, they don't do nothin' but "talk". And as far as Lil Wayne wearing blue flags/flaggin on the wrong side earlier in his career, they don't do the Crip/Blood thing in New Orleans. Never have, never will. Wayne didn't start claiming Blood until he went solo (in particular in more recent years). I believe it's an industry move...and a means of protection by affiliation. People in NOLA would look at somebody like they were crazy if they came around talking 'bout some blue or red. It's not their thing, nor is it Wayne's. It's business. People who see something homo about him peckin' Baby on the lips are probably closet homos who don't know it yet, or just have dirty minds that instantly associate peckin' on the lips with sexuality. Traditions and customs vary from culture to culture, family to family. Keeping traditions alive is cool. People preaching about what is normal kills culture.
                        sums it up pretty well

Comment

Working...
                        X