• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How many lil wayne songs you have?

595 tracks total

Comment

On this new laptop: 297. On my desktop: 313. Alot of the songs are the same so I don't have a grand total.

You know the rules, kill 'em all and keep moving

Comment

Only 397. I throw away the shit I don't listen to.
        Used to have over a thousand..

Comment

733 but still missing a couple of mix tapes that I really should download, should get the list up a bit higher.

Comment

Lol why isn't this locked yet? -and if someone's like this: "It's not the same, cause the other thread says ITUNES-SONGS. And I don't use iTunes" then

Comment

in total i have 1213 wayne songs (no verse the same)

Comment

Roughly 800. I don't have the earlier mixtapes, which I should probably get...

Comment

184... but goin up real fast

Comment

At the moment 24 , I'm going to download one of those full discographies again and get all the songs I liked. I think on my old PC I had about 250 - 300 that I really liked.

Comment

I have about 10,000 total in all the mixtapes and 617 in the legit folder.

I maintain 500 of the best in 3 separate folders, titled, "Disk1," "Disk2," and "Disk3" What I do is rename the filename so that they are ranked in the order I am currently listening to them. Each Disk fits on a DVD so I can burn and play on an MP3 player in my car, or wherever. Disk1 is my top 172 songs. Disk2 is the next 192. Disk3 is love and pussy songs, bad rock-n-roll, and various other things. The reason I number the filenames is because it ensures everything stays in order of preference. The best is not always first. The newest have a higher likelihood of being at the top. As I get tired of the new ones, I drop them in the order. I re-order every month or so. I use MP3Tag to change the album and artist on all of them before uploading to the sansa. That way it is all 1 album.

The order is not my perfect ranking of what is best, it is just my current listening order; although, the better ones are at the top.

The attached screenshot shows how it looks in windows explorer. Most of these are Wayne's verses only, unless Wayne went first and the rest goes hard.
                      CaptureMIOrdered.jpgCaptureMIOrdered2.jpgCaptureMIOrdered3.jpgCaptureMIOrdered4.jpgCaptureMIOrdered5.jpg

So what great ones am I missing from Disk 1? Keep in mind that the love and pussy songs are on Disk3 (e.g. Prostitute and Single, which would be in the top were they on on disk3 with the rest of the love songs).

Let me know if you want to see the other 2 disks as well.
                      Last edited by inposition; 04-17-2011, 03:59 PM. Reason: Adding all of Disk 1, for discussion
                      -

I'm in position.

Comment

34 albums/563 songs - not including collabs & features.

I think I'm close to 1,000 songs if I included collabs & features since I know I have about 700+ if I include collabs. I'm just too lazy to go through Itunes and select all my featured songs lol to get a total.

Also should note that that I had to rebuild my entire music collection after my laptop's hard drive failed and when I was trying to fixing it, for some stupid ass reason my laptop erased all the memory, and I had no way to backup the data ahead of time since I couldn't even access the laptop to backup the hard drive -___-. Before my hard drive failure, I had a shit load more. So I'm still missing a lot of mixtapes.

Comment

Updated mine, got 1004 now, but I still need to sort out his feature songs so I just have his section. Do that over the next couple of weeks.

Comment

Working...
                          X