Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drop The World Verses - DEEPER Meanings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drop The World Verses - DEEPER Meanings?

I Believe that a lot of Music these days has Deeper Meanings than Most People realize. I also think that some of it relates to Biblical verses, and people just don't know it. Maybe its about time to start LISTENING to what the Lyrics REALLY SAY.

Either they have a Deeper Meaning to them or Lil Wayne is just rhyming random words and his lyrics mean nothing to him. That doesn't seem Probable.
    Drop The World - Verse 2

I know what they don't wanna tell you -Um.. Who's "They" and what don't WE Know?
    Just hope you're heaven sent, and you're hell proof -Wow.. Something about life after death...
    I walk up in the world and cut the lights off
    And confidence is the stain THEY can't wipe off -They, Meaning the Lights? People?
    Uhhh, my word is my pride - (I Personally think this is a reference to God's Word)
    But wisdom is bleak and that's a word from the wise (God's word is filled with Wisdom)
    Serve to survive, murdered and bribed -Serve to Survive? Serve Who? Survive What?
    And when it got too heavy I put my burdens aside - Matthew 11:28 Then Jesus said, "Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.

Is anyone feeling me? or am I crazy and thinking way too much into this?
    Last edited by Explicitish; 04-11-2011, 11:39 AM.

Re: Drop The World Verses - DEEPER Meanings?

Ur thinkin wayyy to much bro just enjoy the music n stop racking ur brain ur gonna go crazy if u do this for every song cuz the only one with the answers to ur questions is wayne and good luck wit that..
    [IMG]Blessed Is The Mind Who Walks Not In The Counsil Of The Ungodly!!
    Keep Pussy Niggas From By Me.
    God Bless The Dead And Protection For He Who Try Me

Comment

But if there is a deeper meaning, I don't wanna be left in the dark about it..

Comment

I feel you. Sometimes when im bored i do the same thing that you doing..

Comment

I can see where your going with this, but until you can figure for the "they", if there is a they, then it's just music.
          Also, Wayne is a rapper & a self-respecting man obviously his word would be his pride.

Comment

loool dont smoke to much kush bro

Comment

Going in deep.....

In my opinion I think he's talking as if he was an alien. That's why he says "....Hop in my spaceship and leave Earth muthafukka"

He goes to planet Earth and tries to fit in but he's too weird/different so he gets mad and fucks it up then leaves

Comment

Originally posted by Explicitish View Post
                I Believe that a lot of Music these days has Deeper Meanings than Most People realize. I also think that some of it relates to Biblical verses, and people just don't know it. Maybe its about time to start LISTENING to what the Lyrics REALLY SAY.

Either they have a Deeper Meaning to them or Lil Wayne is just rhyming random words and his lyrics mean nothing to him. That doesn't seem Probable.
                Drop The World - Verse 2

I know what they don't wanna tell you -Um.. Who's "They" and what don't WE Know?
                Just hope you're heaven sent, and you're hell proof -Wow.. Something about life after death...
                I walk up in the world and cut the lights off
                And confidence is the stain THEY can't wipe off -They, Meaning the Lights? People?
                Uhhh, my word is my pride - (I Personally think this is a reference to God's Word)
                But wisdom is bleak and that's a word from the wise (God's word is filled with Wisdom)
                Serve to survive, murdered and bribed -Serve to Survive? Serve Who? Survive What?
                And when it got too heavy I put my burdens aside - Matthew 11:28 Then Jesus said, "Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.

Is anyone feeling me? or am I crazy and thinking way too much into this?
                haha finally someone wrote about this.. THEY is the ILLUMINATI, u think im high or shit go search on youtube
                he knows what the illuminati doesnt want to tell us, they are controlling the world!
                now wayne used to be in the illuminati so he used to "serve" for them, and if u try to quit they either kill u or someone in ur family.. so its serve to survive .. im not sure if he like quit or he didnt :S
                and then hes talking about God and to follow god wayne is a genius ♥♥

for example listen to NOT AFRAID, now youll get it
                and B.O.B. - THE WATCHERS: YouTube - B.o.B - The Watchers [OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO]
                and B.o.B. - New York: YouTube - B.o.B - New York New York w/Lyrics

ENJOY!!

Comment

Thats what I was thinking.

I can die now Rebirth Motherfucker, hop up in my Spaceship and Leave earth. I think he means life after death. Heaven is above earth.
                  Last edited by Explicitish; 04-11-2011, 10:04 AM.

Comment

That's one of the reasons I listen to Wayne.. I like these wordplays which ya sometimes gotta figure out. And sometimes, after some time, they just come to you and ya say "That's it!", lol.

#SWAG

Comment

Might mean he knows something that's a big deal, that most "Regular" People don't know about. It interests me.

Comment

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                        That's one of the reasons I listen to Wayne.. I like these wordplays which ya sometimes gotta figure out. And sometimes, after some time, they just come to you and ya say "That's it!", lol.

#SWAG
                        ^^^^^This!!
                        How the hell you aint here to see your prince do his thing?
                        Sometimes I wanna drop a tear, but no emotions from a king.

Comment

Working...
                        X