On The Cool Tho...Wayne Should Bring Back The Interludes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On The Cool Tho...Wayne Should Bring Back The Interludes

I know he probably wont...but itd be dope to hear a new set of 'Fly In/Fly Out's for C4...just saying

Re: On The Cool Tho...Wayne Should Bring Back The Interludes

yeah would be dope, but I think there will be some kind of Talk/Skit/Interlude on C4 (the intro on the tour shows where its some talk of Dwayne Micheal Carter released from prison then 6'7' kicks in)

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

but on the cooler it would been dope if you sent me that Solar System snippet that was a C3 Leftover that your friend sent you, the link you uploaded in 08 is broken.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
      yeah would be dope, but I think there will be some kind of Talk/Skit/Interlude on C4 (the intro on the tour shows where its some talk of Dwayne Micheal Carter released from prison then 6'7' kicks in)

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

but on the cooler it would been dope if you sent me that Solar System snippet that was a C3 Leftover that your friend sent you, the link you uploaded in 08 is broken.
      nigga i lost that shit years ago lol....i lost it, when my old pc crashed something viscious

Comment

He should, those are dope ass songs

Comment

Yeah man, would be so dope.. Also hopin' for an intro song like I'm Me or somethin'..

Comment

wouldnt mind em, but i dont really want em tbh

Comment

Working...
            X