Ymcmb ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ymcmb ?

I don't know if this is the right place to ask.. but does YMCMB stand for Young Money Cash Money Billionaires ? I googled it and found a page where it said it did, and I think so too, but people claims the last b stands for things like "bussines", "bitch" and "brothers".
    Is there someone who have a interview or something of a YMCMB member who says what is stands for so I can know for sure ? aaand is it really Young Money Cash Money Billionaires ?(Cuz' I argued with a guy and claimed I knew it for sure )
    Thanks.

Re: Ymcmb ?

it has a lot of different meanings
    for example YMCM buisness
    or YMCM boy
    or yeah YMCM billionaires

Comment

Cash Money has been calling themselves CMB before Wayne started YM, they just added that recently.

The CMB comes from New Jack City. Nino Brown was the leader of a gang/drug ring known as the "Cash Money Brothers", or CMB for short. That's what it originally stood for, but since then I've seen "bloods" and "billionaires" inserted on occasion too...but yeah, generally and officially it stands for Cash Money Brothers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xA3s36jR5Xs

Comment

The B stands for a Bunch of shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
          The B stands for a Bunch of shit.
          young money cash money bastards

Comment

Originally posted by Bama403 View Post
            young money cash money Believers
            Believe dat, and I agree dat

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Working...
            X