leaked/exclusive weezy songs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: leaked/exclusive weezy songs?

Wayne has too many leaked songs scattered in noob dj's mixtapes :/ he should just release them all in one mixtape?

Anyways, The Drought is Over series has many exclusives and is an overall good mixtape series if you don't mind the Empire shouting on the tracks.

EMPIRE MIXTAPES, NOT FOR THE WEAK ARTIST. HOLY SH**, WHERE'D YOU FIND THIS? THE EMPIRE, IF YOU DON'T HEAR THEIR DROPS, THEN THIS IS NOT A TRUE EXCLUSIVE. WORLD WIDE EXCLUSIVE. THE EMPIRE. THE EMPIRE. THE EMPIRE. THE EMPIRE. THE EMP....
    You might also want to check out louisianimal, carter 2.5 and some of the chopped & screwed mixtapes (including the official album ones by watts). And if you are looking for new material to hear, then its also a good idea to look back on all the features weezy has made along the years.

I swear to god, wayne has so much music done I think I will never hear them all...

these are official too:

Tha Carter 2 the mixtape: Like Father Like Son
    The Carter 2.5.
    The Carter 2.7.
    Is Tha Carter 2 pt 2 : Like Father Like Son really official? I have been wondering about it for a while now.
    Last edited by Nethurrr; 04-25-2011, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nethurrr View Post
      Wayne has too many leaked songs scattered in noob dj's mixtapes :/ he should just release them all in one mixtape?

Anyways, The Drought is Over series has many exclusives and is an overall good mixtape series if you don't mind the Empire shouting on the tracks.

You might also want to check out louisianimal, carter 2.5 and some of the chopped & screwed mixtapes (including the official album ones by watts). And if you are looking for new material to hear, then its also a good idea to look back on all the features weezy has made along the years.

I swear to god, wayne has so much music done I think I will never hear them all...

Is Tha Carter 2 pt 2 : Like Father Like Son really official? I have been wondering about it for a while now.
      Pretty sure it is cause you got DJ Khaled & Birdman talking over the tracks, it was given out to give out promo for LFLS and it also contained some C2 leftovers that wasn't on C2.5 & 2.7.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

After looking at the tracklisting for haemoglobin, It's just a bunch of recent Wayne stuff.

01. You Da Shit (Show ‘Em What You Got)
        02. That’s What They Call (Feat. Gudda Gudda)
        03. 9 Piece (Remix) (Feat. Rick Ross)
        04. I Get Money (Feat. Birdman, T-Pain & Mack Maine)
        05. I’m Into You (Feat. Jennifer Lopez)
        06. Ballin’ (Feat. Young Jeezy)
        07. John (If I Die Today) (Feat. Rick Ross)
        08. Be Back Soon
        09. I Am Still Music Freestyle
        10. Red Nation (Feat. Game)
        11. All Of The Lights (Remix) (Feat. Big Sean & Drake)
        12. This Is All I Need
        13. Love Affair (Feat. Lil Twist)
        14. Motivation (Feat. Kelly Rowland)
        15. I Hate Love
        16. Grenade (Feat. Bruno Mars)
        17. Miss That Pussy (Feat. Lloyd)
        18. Money In My Pocket (Remix) (Feat. Short Dawg)
        19. Set It Off (Feat. Sam Salter)
        20. Rock & Roll (Feat. Swizz Beatz & Lenny Kravitz)
        21. Can A Drummer Get Some (Feat. Travis Barker, Swizz Beatz, Game & Rick Ross)
        22. This Is What Rock N’ Roll Looks Like (Feat. Porcelain Black)
        23. Can A Drummer Get Some (Remix) (Feat. Travis Barker, Swizz Beatz, Game & Rick Ross)

Comment

Working...
        X