• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fuck is this disney?

Comment

Originally posted by matbouli View Post
      why you laughing your ass out?
      Lmao means "Laughing my ass off". It's an expression. Where the fuck you get "Laughing my ass out" from haha?

Edit: Shit, my minds gone blank. What's the instrumental at the end from again? I know I've got the song on my iTunes but for the life of me I can't remember the name. Having one of those moments.
      Last edited by ajlfc92; 05-14-2012, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ajlfc92 View Post
        Lmao means "Laughing my ass off". It's an expression. Where the fuck you get "Laughing my ass out" from haha?
        oh shit man i know what lmao stand fo .. it was a mistake.. lol at out tho

Originally posted by ajlfc92 View Post
        Edit: Shit, my minds gone blank. What's the instrumental at the end from again? I know I've got the song on my iTunes but for the life of me I can't remember the name. Having one of those moments.
        cannon
        "Always had a black tool,even when i was at school 'cuz bullies aren't bulletproof..."

Comment

Originally posted by Proof View Post
          fuck is this disney?
          Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by matbouli View Post
            oh shit man i know what lmao stand fo .. it was a mistake.. lol at out tho

cannon
            Knew it was on the Dedication series. Came back to me in the end haha. Cheers man.

Comment

You can meet him if you wait and know the club he will go and host his afterparty prior to his concert. My friend saw him once, he was in V.I.P and the security refused to let him in to get a pic with him.. But all the girls he went with were allowed and got pics with him. Its easier for girls than it is for guys! Too bad i had shit going on that night..

Juniayaa is on a mission right now../ YMCMB fla$hing life$tyle.../ we higher & shine than whoever.

Comment

Hey juju i thought you killed yourself

Comment

I did..this is my spirit lmao!

Comment

lock thread

Comment

Wow, A memorable day

Comment

Working...
                      X