Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Wayne Did A Freestyle/Remix On Any Song, What Would You Want It To Be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Wayne Did A Freestyle/Remix On Any Song, What Would You Want It To Be?

I'm not wishing any work for Wayne at all as he works hard 24/7 but just name a track/beat you would want Weezy to spit over.

An updated version of "F**k Tha World" would be dirty.

EDIT: Move this to the "Lil Wayne" section, mods.

Re: If Wayne Did A Freestyle/Remix On Any Song, What Would You Want It To Be?

Shine Blockas by Big Boi & Gucci.

That would be an amazing song to have Wayne on.

Comment

any beat Lex Lugar produced.

Comment

Wiz Khalifa - On My Level

That beat goes so hard!!! He would merk it..
        [IMG]Blessed Is The Mind Who Walks Not In The Counsil Of The Ungodly!!
        Keep Pussy Niggas From By Me.
        God Bless The Dead And Protection For He Who Try Me

Comment

I want him to kill one of Wakas beats, without him in it though.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Is YM View Post
            I want him to kill one of Wakas beats, without him in it though.

I wouldnt mind a weezy and waka colab wit waka just on the hook talkin some hard street shit.. somethin like he did on getem for the game

Comment

Originally posted by WEEZYFUCKINBBY11590 View Post
              I wouldnt mind a weezy and waka colab wit waka just on the hook talkin some hard street shit.. somethin like he did on getem for the game
              We are talking more on the lines of freestyles and remixes like No Ceilings, but please no Waka, he is on a low level, he can't even write good lyrics for his "hits".

Comment

Originally posted by RoadToC4Fan View Post
                We are talking more on the lines of freestyles and remixes like No Ceilings, but please no Waka, he is on a low level, he can't even write good lyrics for his "hits".

yea i feel u but he can use weezy lyrics r somethin but yea it was off topic i was just speaking my opinion on it he dnt have to have a verse on the song just a hook

on topic= he would go ham on that E.T beat from katy perry

Comment

Originally posted by WEEZYFUCKINBBY11590 View Post
                  yea i feel u but he can use weezy lyrics r somethin but yea it was off topic i was just speaking my opinion on it he dnt have to have a verse on the song just a hook

on topic= he would go ham on that E.T beat from katy perry
                  I was actually thinking about that. That beat is hot.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadToC4Fan View Post
                    I was actually thinking about that. That beat is hot.

yea n yeezy murdered it already but wayne would body that beat he should do auto tune n hit it wit that martian shit..

Comment

BMF nuff said

Comment

i really wanna hear wayne on Hard In Da Paint

Comment

Working...
                        X