What is the name of this song?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the name of this song?

I've been looking for weeks and cannot find ANYTHING on the internet, so I decided to come here and ask. It goes like this:

"weezy f. baby baby please say the baby i shouldn't have to say that shit again and you should never make me im a pimp, i even got a little swagger in my limp. see I was built for this shit. now im ridin round the city wit a pretty young hottie inside..."

That's all I know. I type in lyrics on Google, yahoo, etc. and nothing comes up. People keep telling me it's The Fireman by Lil Wayne but when I listen to the song all the way through (multiple times), I don't hear that lyric above.

Please, someone help me!!

Re: What is the name of this song?

Originally posted by WeChokeEmOut View Post
    I've been looking for weeks and cannot find ANYTHING on the internet, so I decided to come here and ask. It goes like this:

"weezy f. baby baby please say the baby i shouldn't have to say that shit again and you should never make me im a pimp, i even got a little swagger in my limp. see I was built for this shit. now im ridin round the city wit a pretty young hottie inside..."

That's all I know. I type in lyrics on Google, yahoo, etc. and nothing comes up. People keep telling me it's The Fireman by Lil Wayne but when I listen to the song all the way through (multiple times), I don't hear that lyric above.

Please, someone help me!!

"please say the baby"-lil wayne feat mack i believe from dedication 1

Comment

song used to go real hard back in the day

Comment

Originally posted by wayniac number1 View Post
        "please say the baby"-lil wayne feat mack i believe from dedication 1
        Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you so much!

Comment

LilWayneHQ >>>

Comment

Originally posted by bigcountrydave View Post
            song used to go real hard back in the day
            Shit I still bump to Dedication I, real talk

Comment

Working...
            X