Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Lil Wayne like LA Lakers or New Orleans Hornets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Does Lil Wayne like LA Lakers or New Orleans Hornets?

Originally posted by Chaz904 View Post
    Does weezy bandwagon sports teams? Both lakers and the packers won championships last season.
    No there is a really old video of him rooting for the packets that was posted a while ago

Comment

Listen to Ignant Shit, he claims he's a Cheesehead.

Comment

His Favorite team is the Lakers...
        He doesnt bandwagon... He's been a Packers fan for a long time now

Comment

Originally posted by Chaz904 View Post
          Does weezy bandwagon sports teams? Both lakers and the packers won championships last season.
          You should listen to Kobe Bryant & watch the Fireman music video.

Comment

favorite team is the lakers, and he's friends with CP3, and roots for N.O. teams cause it's his home, just like he rooted for the Saints in the SB a couple years ago

Comment

He also is a fan of the Miami Heat right? And just cuz his teams won titles the past few years doesn't mean hes a bandwaggon or fair weather fan. Coincedently I am also a Packers and Lakers fan. But its been that way for a while, but its nice to see em both win

Comment

Originally posted by VicBeatz View Post
                He also is a fan of the Miami Heat right? And just cuz his teams won titles the past few years doesn't mean hes a bandwaggon or fair weather fan. Coincedently I am also a Packers and Lakers fan. But its been that way for a while, but its nice to see em both win
                exactly, i hate when people say that cause you like a team that won a championship, you're a bandwagon fan, even though you've liked them forever. they take something good for a fan and try to make it bad for you.

must feel good to win a championship tho, i'm a magic and eagles fan... lol

Comment

I've always known Lil Wayne has a Packers fan. Watch the music video to "Fireman". Listen to his ESPN interview about "Green And Yellow", he actually has a reason to like them.

Comment

the Hornets have only been in NO since 2002, before that they were the Charlotte Hornets, so im assuming hes probably true to the Lakers but still would pull for NO
                    My picture should be in the dictionary; next to the definition, of definition.
                    Because repetition is the father of learnin',

And son I know your barrel burnin' but,
                    Please don't shoot me down...

Comment

Im just saying that it's wierd to like teams from all over the US... Im from Florida and Im a Jaguars fan, magic fan, rays fan, and lighting fan. Gators for ncaaf

Gonna blow up like C4

Comment

Originally posted by VicBeatz View Post
                        Naw he don't like the Heat at all.

Comment

he just attends their games
                          TOP SHELF Records (300 M)

Comment

Working...
                          X