Lazy Pic Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazy Pic Request

I'm going to turn a picture into a huge poster using block posters.com, and wanted to use a pic of Wayne smoking and I really didn't feel like sifting through the hundreds of pages in the pic thread above, and google's pics suck, so I figured the best way to find some was just ask you guys. So please post the best/your fav pics of Wayne smoking, it will be greatly appreciated!

Re: Lazy Pic Request

So size doesn't matter or?

Comment

nah, it's gonna get turned into a 9 - 16 page poster lol, when i get it done ill post what it looks like

Comment

These are probably the most famous pictures of Weezy smoking lulz.

Comment

yea, haha those are the ones that showed up on google, I was just checking for other ones here before I picked one, im thinking about using the last one though.

Comment

Originally posted by E-money8191 View Post
            yea, haha those are the ones that showed up on google, I was just checking for other ones here before I picked one, im thinking about using the last one though.
            Yeah that's a dope one bro. Btw is it possible to get small images made into posters?

Comment

Originally posted by PlayinWithFire View Post
              Yeah that's a dope one bro. Btw is it possible to get small images made into posters?
              yea, here's a link to the website, Block Posters - Create large wall posters from any image for free!, it will use any pic you want really, i haven't printed one out yet, so im not positive of the quality, but my friends looks pretty nice

Comment

Originally posted by E-money8191 View Post
                yea, here's a link to the website, Block Posters - Create large wall posters from any image for free!, it will use any pic you want really, i haven't printed one out yet, so im not positive of the quality, but my friends looks pretty nice
                Think im gonna try it too.

Comment

bg1.jpg Click to make bigger.

Another good site to make sweet posters. http://homokaasu.org/rasterbator/
                  Heres what they look like: 2275.jpg
                  Last edited by Monster; 05-02-2011, 11:42 PM.

Comment

@E-money, yo don't make a poster yet. I'll post some rare ones tomorrow. Just hold up on it.

Comment

Originally posted by LilWeezy-Wee View Post
                      @E-money, yo don't make a poster yet. I'll post some rare ones tomorrow. Just hold up on it.
                      sounds good man, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by LilWeezy-Wee View Post
                        when where you gonna post em??

I hate them thirsty bitches
                        Cut them off like circumcision
                        -Lil Wayne

Comment

Working...
                        X