John Mannion Lil Wayne Photography

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Mannion Lil Wayne Photography

I saw a lot of people loved this picture including myself so I contacted John Mannion to get pricing on it and got a reply today, thought I'd let you all know incase anyone got the spare cash lol!

So here are the prices shame its completely out of my budget Badly want it.

Digital C-Print
    11� x 14� - $500
    16� x 20� - $950
    20� x 24� - $1,400
    30� x 40� - $2,500
    40� x 60� - $3,600

Different paper types are available.

Re: John Mannion Lil Wayne Photography

wow thats alot more than I expected lmao

Comment

already knew about the prices, they are crazy high, but does Digital C-Print mean that you only get the photo file and not in poster form?

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
        already knew about the prices, they are crazy high, but does Digital C-Print mean that you only get the photo file and not in poster form?
        No my guess is thats the quality of the print? It comes in poster in them sizes listed, I very much doubt they would give the photo file because that means you could then distribute the image and print as many as you want etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
          No my guess is thats the quality of the print? It comes in poster in them sizes listed, I very much doubt they would give the photo file because that means you could then distribute the image and print as many as you want etc.
          but when you get the poster you can scan it then distribute the image and print as many as you want etc?

ohwell lets hope that the PDF catalouge with the photos will be downloadable in some way, cause no way im gonna pay 2000 dollars for 4 photos, even how amazing they are, its not happening.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Lol at charging someone that much for a poster. I expected it to be expensive but those prices?

Comment

gonna spend almost 4 grand on a Wayne poster
              THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

500 for the smallest one?

God damn.

Most I've spent on a poster was 70.

Comment

I wanna get one just cos theyre so expensive lol...

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                    but when you get the poster you can scan it then distribute the image and print as many as you want etc?

ohwell lets hope that the PDF catalouge with the photos will be downloadable in some way, cause no way im gonna pay 2000 dollars for 4 photos, even how amazing they are, its not happening.
                    Oh yea of course but it's a lot more trouble to go through to distribute it, if its a file they send you then its a couple of clicks and the whole world has it lol!

Oh well, if I had money coming out my arse then I'd buy it, but sadly I am one of many who ain't got that kind of money to spend on a poster. Looks like I'll only be getting it if someone else does and puts it online! **PRAY**

Comment

While that is a lot of money, I don't think those prices are way out of line. The man is an artist. It's not like the guy snapped this on an Ashton Kutcher Coolpix and is trying to rip a bunch of people off. While I'm not totally familiar with his work, I'm sure he's be practicing photography for many years, and probably has tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of dollars invested in his equipment and training/experience. Plus, large high quality prints are expensive. Not to mention, the patience and skill he must have to be able to capture such a striking image of Wayne.

Not that I have the money to make such a purchase, but his prices are fair, especially for such a high profile subject. Respect his work as an artist, guys.

Comment

Originally posted by ghfootball23 View Post
                        While that is a lot of money, I don't think those prices are way out of line. The man is an artist. It's not like the guy snapped this on an Ashton Kutcher Coolpix and is trying to rip a bunch of people off. While I'm not totally familiar with his work, I'm sure he's be practicing photography for many years, and probably has tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of dollars invested in his equipment and training/experience. Plus, large high quality prints are expensive. Not to mention, the patience and skill he must have to be able to capture such a striking image of Wayne.

Not that I have the money to make such a purchase, but his prices are fair, especially for such a high profile subject. Respect his work as an artist, guys.
                        I completely respect his work, I'm in love with the image and as I said I would buy it if I had the money, but I don't. I think it's reasonable for a professional photographer, but specially with no job at the moment I cant really be affording to spend that kind of money on a poster lol!

Comment

Working...
                        X