Extended Tour Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extended Tour Questions

I was just wondering if the extended tour is the same set as before? i know ross nicki travis and porcelain got replaced but is it the same backround and opening? i went to the original concert in march and i dont want to see the same thing twice, but if i do end up going i would want the vip seat again but dont need the vip package. also any word on if ticket prices are the same? especially for vip tickets? any info is greatly appreciated!
    I miss the old Weezy.

Re: Extended Tour Questions

Nobody knows, but i think he will be performing more C4 songs.

Comment

Wrong section but your new so..... An id guess that the opening would be different an the prices would be fairly similar if not the same

Comment

Originally posted by WeEzYNo1FaN View Post
        Wrong section but your new so..... An id guess that the opening would be different an the prices would be fairly similar if not the same
        Like WeEzYNo1FaN said this is the wrong section. It's not hard to simply read what each section is for or use common sense that latest news is for latest news only, the Lil Wayne section is for questions. Please read before posting.

Comment

Rick Ross is stilll gonna be on tour with him

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
            Like WeEzYNo1FaN said this is the wrong section. It's not hard to simply read what each section is for or use common sense that latest news is for latest news only, the Lil Wayne section is for questions. Please read before posting.
            sorry thought the extended tour would be latest news. wtf ever
            I miss the old Weezy.

Comment

Working...
            X