Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drake X Lil Wayne X Kanye West X Eminem!?!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Drake X Lil Wayne X Kanye West X Eminem!?!!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THISn
    woooo
    Real G's move in silence like Lasagna

Comment

This is going to kill

Comment

I hope they will have all new verse AND i hope they will make a new beat...cause with Kanye West + Eminem(near Dr Dre) + Lil Wayne & Drake (Young Money) all they know how make a hot song,and with Kanye West in it,it's very disapointing if they take an old beat!It's what i think
        However maybe with a good hook + good verse,the song with this old beat could be amazing.

Comment

[quote=50cent&Drake]
          Originally posted by Stryder
          Originally posted by "50cent&Drake":1kaqurpn
          DATS IT NIGGASS

after this hit drake will be on the level of the legends eminem, jay, kanye, 50,

i cant wait....drizzy gonna diliver dis shiit
          Dude seriously why yuh still bother to post here, NO-ONE likes yuh, 50 fanboy
          Danny gonna ban yuh FOR SURE.
          why would he ban me??? cuz i aint on waynes dick???[/quote:1kaqurpn]

LOL no one ere on waynes dick, But yuh on Drakes tho look at ur sig yuh gay faggot
          Syrup, percocet, and an eighth a day will leave you broke, depressed, and emotionally vacant
          Despite how Lil' Wayne lives
          It's not conducive to being creative
          And I know cause he's my favorite
          And I know cause I was off that same mix
          Rationalize the shit that I'd try after I listen to "Dedication"
          But he's an alien
          I'd sip that shit
          Pass out or play PlayStation.

Comment

[quote=Stryder]
            Originally posted by 50cent&Drake
            Originally posted by "50cent&Drake":2l8gawev
            DATS IT NIGGASS

after this hit drake will be on the level of the legends eminem, jay, kanye, 50,

why would he ban me??? cuz i aint on waynes dick???

LOL no one ere on waynes dick, But yuh on Drakes tho look at ur sig yuh gay faggot [/quote:2l8gawev]

looks like he about to kiss him, im sure he jerks off on that pic, ohhhh i wish i meet him one dayy, oooh ohhh yeaaa

Comment

[quote=alkalin007]
              Originally posted by 50cent&Drake
              Originally posted by "50cent&Drake":2kmjnxzm
              DATS IT NIGGASS

why would he ban me??? cuz i aint on waynes dick???

LOL no one ere on waynes dick, But yuh on Drakes tho look at ur sig yuh gay faggot
              looks like he about to kiss him, im sure he jerks off on that pic, ohhhh i wish i meet him one dayy, oooh ohhh yeaaa
              [/quote:2kmjnxzm]

For Sure

50cent&Drake at Drake
              Syrup, percocet, and an eighth a day will leave you broke, depressed, and emotionally vacant
              Despite how Lil' Wayne lives
              It's not conducive to being creative
              And I know cause he's my favorite
              And I know cause I was off that same mix
              Rationalize the shit that I'd try after I listen to "Dedication"
              But he's an alien
              I'd sip that shit
              Pass out or play PlayStation.

Comment

this friday its comin out?

Comment

I think buck marley has it

Comment

According to MTV News, Young Money president Mack Maine spilled the beans on the song saying that �they re-did it, it got mixed over the weekend, now it�s getting mastered,� as well as Rich Paul, who works with Lebron James, saying this (in the audio above):

�Forever� will appear on as part of a collection of tracks inspired by the film (due in theaters October 2), with the soundtrack coming on September 22 on Interscope Records. Polow Da Don will executive produce the set, which will also include songs by T.I., Mary J. Blige, and Young Jeezy.

Forever was initially supposed to be only Drake & Kanye:

�It was done, it was just Drake and Kanye, and then they went back and got two more prolific talents and it just made it even crazier, � Paul told MTV News late Tuesday. �They blessed Drake crazy.�

The song came together when Gee Roberson, an executive at Atlantic Records who also manages West and helps to oversee the careers of Drake and Wayne, visited LeBron during the playoffs in May.

�He came over and played this � it was me, LeBron and Maverick [Carter, James' manager],� said Paul, who will co-executive produce the project for James� camp. �And he played the track, it was hot. It went right with the movie, it was like perfect for a moment that you want to be forever. And when he decided to put Wayne, Drake, Kanye and Eminem on it [together], it just makes is better. It�s one of those songs fans will really want to hear forever. It�s that type of feeling.�

Lil Wayne as long expressed a desire to rap alongside Eminem on a track � and now, he�s done it.

To add to all of these developments, I can confirm that it�ll have the same beat as the original, but it features new verses from Drake/Wayne, as well as possibly a new hook:

�There�s gonna be an unexpected feature on the hook,� he said. �Right now we have three different R&B singers writing the hook to see who comes up with the best one. I�mma be shocked. So I can�t tell you who it�s gonna be.� On the original, Drake performs double duty, rapping and singing the chorus.

And while �Swagga Like Us� was performed on the Grammys but never got a video, plans call for Drake, Wayne, West, and Em to shoot a clip for �Forever� next month in New York, Paul said, directed by Hype Williams.
                    SO WHAT WE HAVE IS THAT IT WILL HAVE DIFFERENT VERSES, NEW HOOK, SAME BEAT AS "I WANT THIS FOREVER".

Comment

Im still lost in why is it drake's song? :suprised:

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Maybe it will be Drake's song because he will have a verse + the hook? lol we don't know

Comment

Is it true that Danny is premiering the track tonight

Comment

Working...
                          X