THA CARTER IV vs BAD MEETS EVIL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THA CARTER IV vs BAD MEETS EVIL

C4 for me on this one. Em is trash lately. I just can't dig his songs like I used to. So whether or not Royce murders a song or not, there will always be Em to bring it down.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
      C4 for me on this one. Em is trash lately. I just can't dig his songs like I used to. So whether or not Royce murders a song or not, there will always be Em to bring it down.
      I actually thought Em went in on Fast Lane i mean that is a DOPE song

Comment

Only listen to Eminem's old music, hate his new shit. Marshall Mather LP is one of the best albums even IMO

Comment

Carter IV only because it's a LP while the Em and Royce album is an EP. Wayne's album should have more quality and polish being a LP. If both parties releasing LP's I would say Em and Royce however.

Comment

Hmm Em & Royce never spit a bad verse so....

Comment

^ ofcourse they spit a bad verse, you forgot about Love The Way You Lie? hate Eminem's new shit. I was big fan few years ago, but now his music is straight trash

Comment

Originally posted by lukii@pl View Post
                ^ ofcourse they spit a bad verse, you forgot about Love The Way You Lie? hate Eminem's new shit. I was big fan few years ago, but now his music is straight trash
                Stop listening to music. LTWYL was fucking dope.

Comment

okay seriously what's with all these threads comparing two unreleased albums? it's like asking which year is better, 2017 vs. 2018? none of you know shit about C4, Bad Meets Evil, or Take Care.

Comment

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
                    Stop listening to music. LTWYL was fucking dope.
                    i thought you are stupid, but now i think you are deaf, Love The Way You Lie was some desperate shit to radio, even Lollipop is way better than this shit, because Wayne was rapping over beat, not trash shit, literally shit. talk to some old Eminem fans, they tell you exactly what I say, Eminem is yelling on shitty beats now. Fast Lane was nice, but i expected more from collabo like that

Comment

Originally posted by ymcmb View Post
                      okay seriously what's with all these threads comparing two unreleased albums? it's like asking which year is better, 2017 vs. 2018? none of you know shit about C4, Bad Meets Evil, or Take Care.
                      new is always better. so 2018, and c4. haha

Comment

Originally posted by lukii@pl View Post
                        i thought you are stupid, but now i think you are deaf, Love The Way You Lie was some desperate shit to radio, even Lollipop is way better than this shit, because Wayne was rapping over beat, not trash shit, literally shit. talk to some old Eminem fans, they tell you exactly what I say, Eminem is yelling on shitty beats now. Fast Lane was nice, but i expected more from collabo like that
                        LTWYL has 336,367,169 views on YouTube so I mean it can't be that shit.

Comment

you prolly know that views on youtube don't say anything about quality of the song.

Comment

Working...
                          X