Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THA CARTER IV vs BAD MEETS EVIL

Originally posted by lukii@pl View Post
    i thought you are stupid, but now i think you are deaf, Love The Way You Lie was some desperate shit to radio, even Lollipop is way better than this shit, because Wayne was rapping over beat, not trash shit, literally shit. talk to some old Eminem fans, they tell you exactly what I say, Eminem is yelling on shitty beats now. Fast Lane was nice, but i expected more from collabo like that
    Lol stopped reading at lollipop was better than LTWYL. Buddy old or new Em, he still shits on Wayne.

Comment

c4 runs that bitch

Comment

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
        Lol stopped reading at lollipop was better than LTWYL. Buddy old or new Em, he still shits on Wayne.
        HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
        Man Weezy is way better than this dude this time.
        Em is just trash these days in evry song he is screaming like it was the end of the world and that is just annoying.
        Don't tell me 'Oh but he puts all his emotions in his flow'
        I don't need him showing emotions while saying he wanna fuck Nicki's ass...

Comment

Eminem was the best rapper on earth like in MMLP to Eminem Show times, now he's screaming. Franknstein stop acting like you know something about music, please.

Comment

Regardless if you don't like Em's anger and shouting on his records his lyrical ability is superior to almost
            every rapper dead or alive.

Bad Meets Evil will be a straight solid EP I think. It'll be straight raw rap and Royce and Em always deliver so it'll definitely be a good listen.

C4 I'm hoping will be a more diverse album, after all it's a LP not an EP so it'll have double the amount of tracks. If anything this thread should've waited for Drake and Waynes collabo album or Watch The Throne then you can compare them all.

Comment

Originally posted by lukii@pl View Post
              Eminem was the best rapper on earth like in MMLP to Eminem Show times, now he's screaming. Franknstein stop acting like you know something about music, please.
              Originally posted by robizzle View Post
              HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
              Man Weezy is way better than this dude this time.
              Em is just trash these days in evry song he is screaming like it was the end of the world and that is just annoying.
              Don't tell me 'Oh but he puts all his emotions in his flow'
              I don't need him showing emotions while saying he wanna fuck Nicki's ass...
              Neither of you listen to Em's old shit lol. He always screamed lol, Kim, The way I Am, its also funny on Recovery Em's actual rapping was better than any oth album of his. He was crazy on the mic, spitting fast, it was awesome tbh. His subject got a little stale I'll admit but Recovery was fucking great.

IMO only Nas is better lyrically then Em, that's s compliment as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                Regardless if you don't like Em's anger and shouting on his records his lyrical ability is superior to almost
                every rapper dead or alive.
                Seriously, I don't like M&M's voice one bit, and him "being angry" on tracks is the worse, he should gtfo with all his im not afraid shit. He also has problems on getting on the track, especially with other rappers in it. He just always has to go on his trademark fast rapping, shits annoying as hell when is a featured artist on a song. But I agree on his lyrics mostly being good, but when people are talking about waynes skill declining, shit em is declining more imo, he doesn't have that much to talk about anymore.

If you can't see that, you are a stan straight up.

And yes, ofc C4 is going to be better, it has been on the making for so long, even when they say its all after prison shit, its a lie. And it being an LP means its going to have more tracks and polish. But you surely can't miss Royce + Em either, shits going to be fire.

Comment

Tha Carter 4 > Hell The Sequel.
                  Weezy is better than Royce Da 5'9, Eminem is still great. Both albums are gonna be big, but I guess people gonna buy C4 cause not anybody does like horrocore. I preordered both, but I think C4 will be better. Weezys flow is unique, Em's too, I prefer Weezy. If Wayne want to, he can kill every song. I hope thats gonna be on C4. I think he shall plog C4 a lot with advertising in the web & TV. So will Wayne get more numbers of sales.

Comment

tha carter 4!

Comment

Bad Meets Evil will be good competition as to which album is better, but sales wise C4 will blow it out of the water.

Comment

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
                        Neither of you listen to Em's old shit lol. He always screamed lol, Kim, The way I Am, its also funny on Recovery Em's actual rapping was better than any oth album of his. He was crazy on the mic, spitting fast, it was awesome tbh. His subject got a little stale I'll admit but Recovery was fucking great.

IMO only Nas is better lyrically then Em, that's s compliment as well.
                        He doesn't scream in Stan
                        See he doesn't scream and woosh the best rap song is created.
                        But nowadays whaaaaaack

Comment

TRUTH IS WAYNE DONT WASTE A BAR ANYMORE AFTER HE GOT OUT OF JAIL I LITERALLY BEEN LISTENING DEEP INTO HIS LYRICS(Top down its upset)-(Real G's Moving Silence lasagna)-(Landed in the sky fell from the streets)-(You pussy niggas u feline)I can keep on going.There kinda both in the same lvl but im more with weezy cause hes not in depression like eminem wayne got more hype his songs are hits and everything

Comment

Working...
                          X