Wayne's Best Mixtape?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne's Best Mixtape?

Which One Of Wayne's Mixtapes Would You Say Is The Best?

Da Drought 3 Is A Classic, He Just Cruises Through The Beats Like They're Nothing, And Songs Like Upgrade U, Put Some Keys On That, We Takin' Over Remix & Dough Is What I Got Make It A Fucking Enjoyable Listen.

Dedication 2 Too. He Kills The Beats, He's Sounds Fucking Hungry On Them; Almost Like He's Attacking Them... Each, And Almost Every Song Is Dope: Spitter, Ambition, Georgia... Bush, South Musik, Get Em', Where The Cash At, Walk It Off...

Lots Of People Say No Ceilings Too? I Always Wondered Why, It's Dope And It Is Probably My Favorite, But Not His Best (In My Opinion). Is It Probably Just Because It Was Good To Hear Wayne Rapping Again After His Rock Stint(s)?

Mod's, Lock If You Want. Just Haven't Seen A Thread Like This In A While.

Re: Wayne's Best Mixtape?

Um D2 or Dd3 but Suffix had a couple great songs,and so did Prefix... NC was his best Newer mixtape because D3 was trash imo.

I agree with yo Wic

Comment

Only reason No Ceilings is my favourite is because it's his most recent and Single is such a sick song. Wasted is just crazy punchlines and is my no. 1 most played song on my iTunes (wtf?) and I just like the whole vibe from the tape. All his mixtapes are hard though.

Comment

no ceilings babyyy

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
          Only reason No Ceilings is my favourite is because it's his most recent and Single is such a sick song. Wasted is just crazy punchlines and is my no. 1 most played song on my iTunes (wtf?) and I just like the whole vibe from the tape. All his mixtapes are hard though.
          Agreed With Wasted. It's Got Like 175 Plays On Mine, And I Reset Them Like Every Other Week

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
          Um D2 or Dd3 but Suffix had a couple great songs,and so did Prefix... NC was his best Newer mixtape because D3 was trash imo.

I agree with yo Wic
          Yeah, 93' 94' Baby From The Suffix Was Dope, And Moment Of Clarity From The Prefix Is My Favorite Song Right Now

Comment

Dedication 2 in my opinion, DD3 was raw but D2 had a bit more polish.

Comment

Sqad Up 4 or Dedication 1 for me.

Comment

Hmmm thats a tough one, but ima list my favorite:

D2
                Da Drought 3
                Suffix
                +All the Sqad Up

Comment

No ceillings > Dedication 2 > Drought 3
                  top 3 for me

NO ONE fuck with these niggaz !

Comment

Da Drought 3

The Suffix

Dedication 2

S. Q. 4

No Ceilings

In that order. When I listen to a Wayne mixtape I get a special feeling I can't explain (yes homo). 'Bout to bump No Ceilings now
                    "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
                    Guns and stretchers
                    Cristal and dubs for breakfast
                    I just got one suggestion - none should test him
                    'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
                    Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
                    Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

DD3
                      D2
                      No Ceilings

Comment

No Ceilings

This is my favourite mixtape ever. I listen to it freguently and the replay value is insane on this. On my itunes i rate all my Wayne songs with stars, and this is the only album/mixtape with 5 stars all the way down. The beats on this mixtape goes so fucking hard, and when it comes to mixtapes it's imo all about the beats and flow. Also Swag Surfin is probably the song that got me into Wayne 100%. Heard other songs from him, but Swag Surfin was tagged with No Ceilings on Youtube so i download all the songs and blasted that shit. Been a huge fan since. Good days lulz.

Da Drought 3

This is my second favourite mixtape. His flow on this and the way he eats the beats This is the Wayne i really miss. Voice and flow wise, this is probably when he was best.

Dedication 2

Very solid mixtape. Got a couple of Wayne classics on there like Georgie....Bush, Workin Em', Ridin With Tha AK, Where Da Cash At and Hustlin which is my favourite.

Comment

Working...
                        X