Weezy Madness 1st Round I Feel Like Dying Vs. Love Me Or Hate Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weezy Madness 1st Round I Feel Like Dying Vs. Love Me Or Hate Me

24 hours left to vote Keep voting it's gonna come down to the last couple votes

Comment

I feel like dying....

I was sooo fucked up the first time i herd that song and it just sounded toooo sick.. ill never forget that night either lol same night i lost my v card lol
      [IMG]Blessed Is The Mind Who Walks Not In The Counsil Of The Ungodly!!
      Keep Pussy Niggas From By Me.
      God Bless The Dead And Protection For He Who Try Me

Comment

Can someone please explain to me what was so great about i feel like dying..i feel like im missing something..alot of people seem to love it and i just dont see it

Comment

Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post
          Can someone please explain to me what was so great about i feel like dying..i feel like im missing something..alot of people seem to love it and i just dont see it
          If you can relate to it... its a great song..

But if your not into that life then i can see why u wouldn't understand

Comment

Originally posted by WEEZYFUCKINBBY11590 View Post
            If you can relate to it... its a great song..

But if your not into that life then i can see why u wouldn't understand
            aight thanks that makes sense..im not into that life so it doesnt appeal to me

Comment

aight thanks that makes sense..im not into that life so it doesnt appeal to me

no prob breh.. if u was you would love the song tho juss sayin lol it would just make you zone out

Comment

Originally posted by WEEZYFUCKINBBY11590 View Post
                no prob breh.. if u was you would love the song tho juss sayin lol it would just make you zone out
                lol i can understand..i mean i did like the song cuz it was just so chill..but never really loved it cuz i aint really relate to it..but then again i dont relate to alot of what wayne says but he's just a damn beast so i continue to listen..lls

Comment

lol i can understand..i mean i did like the song cuz it was just so chill..but never really loved it cuz i aint really relate to it..but then again i dont relate to alot of what wayne says but he's just a damn beast so i continue to listen..lls

Yea i feel ya..

Comment

Working...
                  X