Comeback to haters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comeback to haters

When Lil Wayne haters is saying how bad he is what is a great comeback?
    I like to talk about his dope mixtapesongs which used to make much sence back then and how people need to stop judging him because of songs like Prom Queen and Freestyling because that is not what he is good at eventho that is what people know about him, and then I often mentions songs like Tie My Hands to show some of his best songs which people don't know about because they arent mainstream(like the rest of his best songs)

Yeah I know I propably shouldnt care about those people but they makes me angry sometimes.

I am not looking for sentences like "Shut up and stop listen to him if you don't like him", I am looking for a great reason why he is great and not bad.

PS: Don't even think about adding how rich he is because I hate to use that as an argument ( justin bieber and souljaboy is rich too right.. )
    Take it out the wrapper, sit it on the stove
    Break a gram off and put it in my bitch nose
    She tells me how it feels, she's numb, she's froze
    Bitch! wake up and help me cook these o's
    I gotta get my cake up see all I eat is dough
    I'm a dangerous mothafucka watch your feets, your toes

Re: Comeback to haters

I think wayne don't do this all for Money, Money, bitches, w/e. He try to do the best for all his fans, all people who love him. Hes not that good in Freestyles, and lotta haterz call him ''Gay'' ''Wannabe'' ''Joke'', but he killed all the others rappers for a long time, and after CIV will be alone in that #1 spot and will make haters shutup.

Comment

Basically let them know that you understood he fell off but he is no where near garbage...

Look at his catalogue

Dedication 2 and Drought 3 - Two of the best mixtapes in rap history
      Carter III- One of the 6 or so albums to go platinum in a week
      Most swag out of all rappers.....one of the hardest workers
      and when he was rapping that crack..one of the best rappers alive.....They might not agree...but no matter what happens from here...Wayne will go down in history as a legend...not just in rap...in music period....
      Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

If they are real haters nothin u say is gonna change they minds..give em the faacts Ci-City ^^ just did and leave it alone

Comment

when people talk shit bout weezy to me i just always say ok and dont give em any power or pay attention to why they hate i just call em a hater and thats it

Comment

I usually agree with what they have to say tbh. They get too lippy I tell them 'yeah he's god awful now but at his peak he was pretty good'.

Comment

trying to judge music objectively, is bullshit.

it's all opinion.

Comment

Wayne ISN'T the best rapper alive. I can name a few people off the top of my head that are better.

But, he is my favorite rapper alive.

Why?

I like to put it like this, "He isn't that great of a rapper, but he is a beast fucking entertainer".

Wayne can say anything and get a million people to be super hype about it.

He can put on a show that you will NEVER EVER forget for the rest of your life.

Who else can do that?
                Last edited by MiiXTaPe WeEzY; 05-25-2011, 03:23 PM.

If I knew I was going to JAIL, I would have fucked my attorney!

Comment

Originally posted by MiiXTaPe WeEzY View Post
                  Wayne ISN'T the best rapper alive. I can name a few people off the top of my head that are better.

But, he is my favorite rapper alive.

Why?

I like to put it like this, "He isn't that great of a rapper, but is a a beast fucking entertainer".

Wayne can say anything and get a million people to be super hype about it.

He can put on a show that you will NEVER EVER forget for the rest of your life.

Who else can do that?
                  Word to that

Comment

a very big part of lil wayne's haters never heard anything from him. it's like a common thing hating on lil wayne.

STRAIGHT UP!
                    ..AIN'T GOT NO CONVERSATION FOR YA..
                    NIGGA TALK TO THE

CANNON!

Comment

most of them never heard of him or his old shit until his new fans started hoping on his bandwagon around the C3 era

tell them to listen to his shit from Carter 1- Drought 3 they'll probably call him a good rapper than

its hard to change peoples opinions on stuff like that though...
                      Last edited by ghostgoon; 05-25-2011, 04:47 PM.

Comment

hatin niggas marry hatin bitches and make hatin kids that how it is- kanye west

ill put it like this, you know nothing a hatin ass nigga can say to you can change your mind about wayne, well in EXACTLY the same way you cant change a hatin ass nigga's mind about wayne

i was once in your shoes

but i stopped giving a fuck about hatin ass niggas

fukk there opinion i think he's the best and that's all that fukkin matters

if the internet was poppin bakk in the 90's you wouldve seen some lowly hatin ass nigga talkin shit about pac or BIG or whoever else was on top back then
                        #3hunna

#Mandown
                        2-4-14

Comment

Working...
                        X