Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uk pre order for carter iv?

hi guys,

there may already be a thread on this, i tried to search but i think the word 'pre' is too short so wasn't included in the search

just wondering if people from the uk have pre ordered carter iv yet and if so where from? i usually use amazon.co.uk but it doesn't seem to be on there?

would prefer more trusted/well known sites please!

thanks

EDIT: please read my post further down in the thread, thanks!
    Last edited by Laura; 08-12-2011, 07:04 AM.
    :3

Re: uk pre order for carter iv?

I'll preorder it when the information gets a lil more legit on Amazon. With songpreviews, trackli etc.

Comment

I preordered it from play.com.
      Play.com - Buy Lil Wayne - Tha Carter IV online at Play.com and read reviews. Free delivery to UK and Europe!
      It's cheap and no shipping costs.
      Don't know if you know from where play.com is, it's from the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by bushido95 View Post
        I preordered it from play.com.
        Play.com - Buy Lil Wayne - Tha Carter IV online at Play.com and read reviews. Free delivery to UK and Europe!
        It's cheap and no shipping costs.
        Don't know if you know from where play.com is, it's from the UK.
        brilliant yeah ive ordered from play in the past but usually for xbox games, never for music
        thanks!

Comment

yeahh play.com is the only one atm i think.. shit usually comes a day early aswel but they got a july date for the album on there so who knows

Comment

I use hmv.com and they usually deliver on the saturday before a Monday release

Comment

sorry to bump this thread but i have almost the same question as before
              it's probably answered somewhere already but im at work and have to be kinda quick so cant really take the time to search, sorry!
              but is the deluxe version being released in the uk?
              and if so, does anybody have a pre order link?
              thanks!

Comment

Google is your friend, use it

hmv.com: Music CDs, DVDs, Games & More

Home - Play.com (UK) - Free Delivery

Buy Lil Wayne Tha Carter IV CD from Asda Entertainment

http://www.sainsburysentertainment.c...duct=E10991792

http://www.zavvi.com/cd/lil-wayne/th.../10427577.html - Which funnily enough has another tracklist on it!! lol

Comment

yeah not meaning to be rude but i did google, i'm asking about the deluxe version...

Comment

Tha Carter IV: Lil Wayne: Amazon.co.uk: Music

Looks like the deluxe version isn't available to preorder yet. I usually get music from thehut.com but they don't have it either.
                    The only deluxe preorder in the EU I've seen is German Amazon:

Tha Carter IV (Deluxe Edition): Lil Wayne: Amazon.de: Musik

Comment

Originally posted by Laura View Post
                      yeah not meaning to be rude but i did google, i'm asking about the deluxe version...
                      No rudeness taken didn't see that post about the deluxe! I believe that it isn't available to pre-order in the UK yet. I know some people have mentioned on the forums that they have even gone into shops like HMV and they have been told they won't be getting the Deluxe version in, or not just yet, or it should be coming in lol. No definate answer tbh. Might have to just download it when it leaks and then just buy the Deluxe as soon as it comes out in the UK here

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                        No rudeness taken didn't see that post about the deluxe! I believe that it isn't available to pre-order in the UK yet. I know some people have mentioned on the forums that they have even gone into shops like HMV and they have been told they won't be getting the Deluxe version in, or not just yet, or it should be coming in lol. No definate answer tbh. Might have to just download it when it leaks and then just buy the Deluxe as soon as it comes out in the UK here
                        damn the guy a couple posts up posted a link to the deluxe version in amazon UK .. damn!!! finally they have it, though i hope its really coming to the UK not just someone who uploaded the pic of it!!

Comment

Working...
                        X