Lil Wayne Almost Married Lauren London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne Almost Married Lauren London

Lil Wayne is without a doubt a ladies man. On Weezy's new single "How To Love" off his upcoming Carter IV album, the dreadlocked rapper get's his Dr. Phil on, handing out advice on how to treat the females. The father of four has made no secret about it his passion for the opposite sex both on and off wax, not to mention his marriage to reality TV star Antonia "Toya" Carter at a very young age age. In addition to Toya, another one of Wayne's children's mother, actress Lauren London, recently revealed that she was almost Mrs. Carter too.

"I met Dwayne when I was 15 years old. I�ve known him a very long time, and we were in a relationship that didn�t make it" London told Kathleencross. "We tried more than once to revive it, and we were engaged briefly years ago, but we eventually parted ways. People see the �Lil� Wayne� persona and think they know who he really is. My son�s father is an intelligent, loving and lovable person who will always be a dear friend. That is all."

According to London, one of her biggest gripes with the media are the reports that her love child with Wayne was a result of a one night stand.

"That my son is the result of some kind of one night stand or groupie encounter with his father" London responded when asked what the biggest misconception was about her personal life. "I struggle with deciding when to answer or ignore the constant speculation about my private life, because I feel like that doesn�t belong to anybody but me."
    I was going to post this in random section but I thought somebody else would post it here, idk if you guys really care but wtf.

Yeah they was engaged in 2007. Lil wayne almost married half of the women he was with

Comment

Originally posted by Laurenlondonfan View Post
      Yeah they was engaged in 2007. Lil wayne almost married half of the women he was with
      you bumped a thread from 2011

the reason it has no posts is because no one cares if he almost married her

Comment

yeah thats crazy bruh

Comment

Working...
        X