Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the single Maybe She Will ever coming out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the single Maybe She Will ever coming out?

Is this song ever coming out? I feel like it was a fake song and it is just I'm On One with all of them and DJ Khaled.
    Does anyone know?

Re: Is the single Maybe She Will ever coming out?

Yeah. I guessing they changed the hook of the song & now Maybe she will=Im on one.

Comment

Originally posted by audio dope View Post
      Yeah. I guessing they changed the hook of the song & now Maybe she will=Im on one.
      Nah I'm On One was never that, watch the behind the scenes video it was never a Wayne intended track.

Comment

i wonder if we will ever get that song or is it just a made up track that was on that fake track list we saw

Comment

Can someone link me to the interview or article that talks about "Maybe She Will"?

Comment

Originally posted by Sportz View Post
            Can someone link me to the interview or article that talks about "Maybe She Will"?
            http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lat...take-care.html

“Me and Drake had this record that we were going to put on Take Care, but 40 put this crazy mix on it and just made the beat bang—and after Wayne heard the mix that 40 did he was just like, ‘Wow, I’ve got to use this for my album.’ So yeah, I’m on the Tha Carter IV. The record is called ‘Maybe She Will.’
            Not sure if I'm On One was that tbh, I mean from the making of that track it seems Wayne wasn't even apart of the backing behind the song at all. So this could be a completely different track. I could be wrong though so don't quote me.

Comment

Working...
            X