Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHO DO U FEEL... THANK U HQ FOR THE SONG

MY OUT LOOK ON THIS SONG...

1.Drake /went in dope verse he also had one of the better verses on the song/the hook was ok/but we all know my nigga drizzy getts bizzy on the mic/ he's also the most talked about right now in the game dudes on fire ITS YOUNG MULA BABY

2.Mr.West had a ok flow/ i wanted him to spazz out more like he does on most songs but still think that this guy is getting better and better on every song he touch G.O.O.D MUSIC MR WEST

3.Wayne...shit was ILL/ i wanted wayne too put that lose your mind flow that charles manson sick shit on his verse but when reading all four of verses his shit was one of the best on this song punchline after line the word play was oon POINT for me .. WAYNES THE TOP GUY IN THE RAP GAME AND THEY ALL WANT HIM TOO FALL... SO MUCH HATE ON THIS MAN KEEP UM HATIN WAYNE YOUNG MONEY IS THE FUTURE....

4.Em spit it out hot... /when i read the verses i felt EM let me down he aint saying much... but i feel he spit his bars the best on this song how he sped it up and flipped his tounge with his word play is why i think people feel he had the best verse but i wanted just a lil more from him but still in all EM IS THE SHIT and he had that spazz i was looking for and he killed it

im happy they gave us a song with some of the best in the game today all the guys did great thanks again hq

Re: WHO DO U FEEL... THANK U HQ FOR THE SONG

fucking amazing song
    everyone went fucking hard
    wayne's verse was fire.

Comment

im happy this song happen a few of the best out i needed this for my collection waynes a beast

Comment

i think the people posting on all the websites about who killed who is killing this song i love what each guy did for this song Drake open the song so he had too show out/Kanye and Wanye was in the middle of the 2 and they played their position/ Em was the closer so he spazzed too make a complete song thats how it goes they all did great on their parts that was givin to them it was like a movie and every movie needs a good ending /GREAT SONG

Comment

EMINEM DESTROYED EVERYBODY ON THE SONG. PERIOD
          now i already have a thread on this.....
          The Best Rappers Alive

Comment

they putted the verses in the way I liked it:

Drake = SHIT
            Kanye West = Good
            Lil Wayne = Very Good
            Eminem = BEST

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

I like weezy an em the most fosho

Comment

Originally posted by realazzperson
                MY OUT LOOK ON THIS SONG...

1.Drake /went in dope verse he also had one of the better verses on the song/the hook was ok/but we all know my nigga drizzy getts bizzy on the mic/ he's also the most talked about right now in the game dudes on fire ITS YOUNG MULA BABY

2.Mr.West had a ok flow/ i wanted him to spazz out more like he does on most songs but still think that this guy is getting better and better on every song he touch G.O.O.D MUSIC MR WEST

3.Wayne...shit was ILL/ i wanted wayne too put that lose your mind flow that charles manson sick shit on his verse but when reading all four of verses his shit was one of the best on this song punchline after line the word play was oon POINT for me .. WAYNES THE TOP GUY IN THE RAP GAME AND THEY ALL WANT HIM TOO FALL... SO MUCH HATE ON THIS MAN KEEP UM HATIN WAYNE YOUNG MONEY IS THE FUTURE....

4.Em spit it out hot... /when i read the verses i felt EM let me down he aint saying much... but i feel he spit his bars the best on this song how he sped it up and flipped his tounge with his word play is why i think people feel he had the best verse but i wanted just a lil more from him but still in all EM IS THE SHIT and he had that spazz i was looking for and he killed it

im happy they gave us a song with some of the best in the game today all the guys did great thanks again hq
                Im gonna have to say co-sign lol summed it up pretty good there

Comment

Your welcome for the song

The video is going to be legendary

Comment

THANX FOR THE LOVE E MONEY NO HOMILLS LOL YOUNG MOOOONEY SHOUT OUT TOO DANNY MAN BEST SITE EVA WE ALL WAYNE HEADS

Comment

Working...
                    X