Originally posted by koolkiddale13
    Overrated?!
    WAYNE?!
    Cocky?
    How? Woah.
    And yes their is a Best Rapper Alive.
    Bright future? Lol.
    He already has a bright future.
    He was a fuckin millionaire at the age of like 16, 17?
    Who's the best rapper than kkid? I don't want something ridiculous or biased either but I expect the same you.
    �Nature has wisely judged that the distinction of ranks, the peace and order of society, would rest more securely upon the plain and palpable difference of birth and fortune, than upon the invisible and often uncertain difference of wisdom and virtue.

-Adam Smith, Theory of Moral Sentiments

Comment

Re: "Forever" Play it reverse (Wayne's Part) theres a message

Originally posted by trillphill

I looked at your list and I wonder if you even listen to any of those.

I take quality over quantity any day. I prefer two dope and creative albums over 4 that are soso.
      Wayne doesn't have a wide selection, they all fit into guns,drugs,sex,money with a very minor few.
      He's not the best rapper alive, we still have some of the most talented around (Rakim)
      I wondered when I read your list if you even listen to those people you posted. I have comments on your posts too:
      He doesn't have things relevant to talk about, refer to the re-used topics in my second statement and the reason they sell is because that's what people are into, the same crap.
      Wayne doesn't have a good voice; drive and hard work effort go hand in hand, flow and delivery hand in hand. Your "swag" or what/how you wear something doesn't make you any better on the mic; you don't have to be a sick freestylist to be the best since you're not selling freestyles on a cd and if you are than they're not real freestyles, and you don't need to have a big fan base to be the best lyricist or have the most records sold which is apparent.

EDIT* for kid

Damnnnn JROCK!!
      Ahaha, youh straight murked Luc's ass.

Wow, omggg.
      Propss nigga!
      I wasn't sure until now but you amazingly dick ride more than one person at a time sitting behind the lines talking crap. Props youh gay wack-ass nigga!

Why would i list names that i do not listen to? if i didn't listen to them i wouldn't have known there names in the first place. i prefer 4 good songs rather then 2 sick songs because at the end people who listen to the same two songs will get tried from them fast. i never said a good voice, i said unique voice like jadakiss voice you know thats him whatever hes going if its rapping singing etc.. i think any good rapper that is consider one of the best are beast freestylers you cannot be at the top if your freestyle game is wack just look over beef the t.v series. Swag means the way you bring yourself, not just what ur wearing it mostly have to do with personality. i think the best rapper alive will attractive a large fanbase because of obvious reasons

Y.O.L.O

Comment

[quote="trillphill"][quote="YoungMoneyJrock"]
        Since you want to get into that subject then who is the best? Eminem is definitely not the best rapper if you disagree just look up these people and tell me if em can beat them (and not just in battling) overall. your so far up eminem's dick it's not funny take a time out and listen to some real spitters and not just mainstream artists since you seem like you know everything

1. GZA
        2. CHINO XL
        3. RAEKWON
        4. PHAROAHE MONCH
        5. BROTHER ALI
        6. BREEZE BREWIN
        7. PHONTE
        8. BEANIE SIGEL
        9. BUCKSHOT
        10. RZA
        11. JOELL ORTIZ
        12. ROYCE DA 5'9
        13. DYNAS
        14. SKYZOO
        15. IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE
        16. GUILTY SIMPSON
        17. PHIL DA AGONY
        18. EDO G.
        19. MASTA ACE
        20. STRICKLIN

he doesnt say he listen it
        "I can see God when I'm Squinting"

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoneyJrock

I take quality over quantity any day. I prefer two dope and creative albums over 4 that are soso.
          Wayne doesn't have a wide selection, they all fit into guns,drugs,sex,money with a very minor few.
          He's not the best rapper alive, we still have some of the most talented around (Rakim)
          I wondered when I read your list if you even listen to those people you posted. I have comments on your posts too:
          He doesn't have things relevant to talk about, refer to the re-used topics in my second statement and the reason they sell is because that's what people are into, the same crap.
          Wayne doesn't have a good voice; drive and hard work effort go hand in hand, flow and delivery hand in hand. Your "swag" or what/how you wear something doesn't make you any better on the mic; you don't have to be a sick freestylist to be the best since you're not selling freestyles on a cd and if you are than they're not real freestyles, and you don't need to have a big fan base to be the best lyricist or have the most records sold which is apparent.

EDIT* for kid

Damnnnn JROCK!!
          Ahaha, youh straight murked Luc's ass.

Wow, omggg.
          Propss nigga!
          I wasn't sure until now but you amazingly dick ride more than one person at a time sitting behind the lines talking crap. Props youh gay wack-ass nigga!

Why would i list names that i do not listen to? if i didn't listen to them i wouldn't have known there names in the first place. i prefer 4 good songs rather then 2 sick songs because at the end people who listen to the same two songs will get tried from them fast. i never said a good voice, i said unique voice like jadakiss voice you know thats him whatever hes going if its rapping singing etc.. i think any good rapper that is consider one of the best are beast freestylers you cannot be at the top if your freestyle game is wack just look over beef the t.v series. Swag means the way you bring yourself, not just what ur wearing it mostly have to do with personality. i think the best rapper alive will attractive a large fanbase because of obvious reasons
          wow props bro

Comment

You can know the names of artists without listening to them.
            I prefer two "sick" over 4 decent, and you're assuming people will get tired of them not to mention more grammatical errors.
            Yea his "unique" voice is raspy and sounds like crap most of the time.
            Beef isn't even in this discussion, not all great rapper go on beef and diss lmao and like I said most people don't even freestyle which is saying stuff on the spot, not pre-thought or pre-recorded like when rappers would go in the booth on BET and spit for ex.
            You obviously can't be an asshole or people won't like you, or at least admit to you being the best if you truly are. If you can rap than you don't have to like them to admit they can rap.
            No, there are rappers like some you listed that are better than rappers with big fan bases and they're lyrically better, fan bases is for selling records not determining who's lyrically better, for ex. Paid in Full is definitely better than Tha Carter III which sold more according to wiki.
            �Nature has wisely judged that the distinction of ranks, the peace and order of society, would rest more securely upon the plain and palpable difference of birth and fortune, than upon the invisible and often uncertain difference of wisdom and virtue.

Comment

Originally posted by slayeroo
              Since you want to get into that subject then who is the best? Eminem is definitely not the best rapper if you disagree just look up these people and tell me if em can beat them (and not just in battling) overall. your so far up eminem's dick it's not funny take a time out and listen to some real spitters and not just mainstream artists since you seem like you know everything

1. GZA
              2. CHINO XL
              3. RAEKWON
              4. PHAROAHE MONCH
              5. BROTHER ALI
              6. BREEZE BREWIN
              7. PHONTE
              8. BEANIE SIGEL
              9. BUCKSHOT
              10. RZA
              11. JOELL ORTIZ
              12. ROYCE DA 5'9
              13. DYNAS
              14. SKYZOO
              15. IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE
              16. GUILTY SIMPSON
              17. PHIL DA AGONY
              18. EDO G.
              19. MASTA ACE
              20. STRICKLIN

he doesnt say he listen it
              He said for "you" as in "youngluc" to listen to them, not that he listens to them. I can say go listen to KRS-One's "Criminal Minded" album when I haven't listened to it and say it's true and great hip hop.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Luc
                seriously. like wayne is hard working, and doesn't write lyrics on paper ( if he ain't lying ) his lyrics are great, but he aint god or anything likd that he just an average drugged up nigga but better then most rappers, the hottest rapper out now but not the best....

1. GZA
                2. CHINO XL
                3. RAEKWON
                4. PHAROAHE MONCH
                5. BROTHER ALI
                6. BREEZE BREWIN
                7. PHONTE
                8. BEANIE SIGEL
                9. BUCKSHOT
                10. RZA
                11. JOELL ORTIZ
                12. ROYCE DA 5'9
                13. DYNAS
                14. SKYZOO
                15. IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE
                16. GUILTY SIMPSON
                17. PHIL DA AGONY
                18. EDO G.
                19. MASTA ACE
                20. STRICKLIN

You wanna kno why eminems new shit as back as '04 is weak? because he did the same thing 50 cent did and poured there whole life into there 2 first album thats why there where classics but after that they ran outta shit to say and now he was just stuck with talking about oxycotton and etc.. on relapse. Lil wayne on the other hand finds the simplest shit and reserves it and make it the hottest shit ever said, wayne has a wide selection of ideas to rap and make music about thats why everyone likes him because he never gets boring and only a few rappers can do that, I hate when people say "wayne needs to stop saying hes the best rapper alive" but in reality the only reason he keeps replying it is because all 7 milllion of hes fans believes the same thing so when people say it over and over it must have some type of truth in it. i want to find another rapper that put out 5,000 + verses and hooks and still have something relevant to talk about and sell millions of albums. alot of rappers wont even go past there second album just based on that alone. lyrics by it's self doesn't make up the best rapper alive it may have alot to do with it but to be the best rapper alive you will need a combination of Creatively, drive, hard work effort, dope lyrics, sick freestyle, flow, delivery, Swag, Unique voice, be able to have a fan base that is in every genre of music, and most importantly still be able to be relevant years or decades after your first LP dropped
                dude just give it up....Em is better than wayne...next topic
                And its the realest nigga still I
                A women could love me to death
                But I still Die

Comment

and honestly speaking if you look at lyrically talented even Lupe Fiasco is better than wayne and you cant even argue that
                  But I still Die

Comment

[quote=50cent&Drake]
                    Originally posted by "Young Luc":1jwgqpn5
                    seriously. like wayne is hard working, and doesn't write lyrics on paper ( if he ain't lying ) his lyrics are great, but he aint god or anything likd that he just an average drugged up nigga but better then most rappers, the hottest rapper out now but not the best....

1. GZA
                    2. CHINO XL
                    3. RAEKWON
                    4. PHAROAHE MONCH
                    5. BROTHER ALI
                    6. BREEZE BREWIN
                    7. PHONTE
                    8. BEANIE SIGEL
                    9. BUCKSHOT
                    10. RZA
                    11. JOELL ORTIZ
                    12. ROYCE DA 5'9
                    13. DYNAS
                    14. SKYZOO
                    15. IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE
                    16. GUILTY SIMPSON
                    17. PHIL DA AGONY
                    18. EDO G.
                    19. MASTA ACE
                    20. STRICKLIN

You wanna kno why eminems new shit as back as '04 is weak? because he did the same thing 50 cent did and poured there whole life into there 2 first album thats why there where classics but after that they ran outta shit to say and now he was just stuck with talking about oxycotton and etc.. on relapse. Lil wayne on the other hand finds the simplest shit and reserves it and make it the hottest shit ever said, wayne has a wide selection of ideas to rap and make music about thats why everyone likes him because he never gets boring and only a few rappers can do that, I hate when people say "wayne needs to stop saying hes the best rapper alive" but in reality the only reason he keeps replying it is because all 7 milllion of hes fans believes the same thing so when people say it over and over it must have some type of truth in it. i want to find another rapper that put out 5,000 + verses and hooks and still have something relevant to talk about and sell millions of albums. alot of rappers wont even go past there second album just based on that alone. lyrics by it's self doesn't make up the best rapper alive it may have alot to do with it but to be the best rapper alive you will need a combination of Creatively, drive, hard work effort, dope lyrics, sick freestyle, flow, delivery, Swag, Unique voice, be able to have a fan base that is in every genre of music, and most importantly still be able to be relevant years or decades after your first LP dropped
                    dude just give it up....Em is better than wayne...next topic[/quote:1jwgqpn5]

oh plz shut the fuck

Comment

Damn JROCK..
                      I think youh got Luc on hush mode.
                      JRock is like one of my fav. nigga on this site.
                      Ahaha!

No homo..
                      damnn nigga u need to get off the niggas balls dude....talk about dickriding
                      But I still Die

Comment

Everyone shut UP!
                        this is a Lil Wayne fansite
                        Wayne is my favorite rapper, and in the top 5 best rappers, number 1 to me.
                        But Em I would say is a better rapper
                        but Wayne is a better artist
                        Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Re: &quot;Forever&quot; Play it reverse (Wayne's Part) theres a message

Originally posted by 50cent&Drake
                          Damn JROCK..
                          I think youh got Luc on hush mode.
                          JRock is like one of my fav. nigga on this site.
                          Ahaha!

No homo..
                          damnn nigga u need to get off the niggas balls dude....talk about dickriding
                          Talk about dick riding... you wouldn't have said shit if trill didn't bring that topic up by to a g-unit concert or something u bitch
                          "somebody better let&#39;em know I empty the banana clip in and in your cantaloupe,
                          Fruity ass niggas, suck a dick fuck the world nah i&#39;ve rather fuck a bitch"

Comment

Working...
                          X