Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Will Have More Hype At The End. C3? C4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Which Will Have More Hype At The End. C3? C4?

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
    His features after C3 weren't even good. Its the stuff he did in one year before C3 with Drought 3, "I am the beast' feature and some other features plus the fact that many people were just discovering him that made the hype that crazy. So right now, C3 buzz>>>>>
    No you fucking Anne. A lot of his features were still better than the shit we hear today, obviously to you everything now is amazing. And no his hype wasn't crazy because people were listening to him for the first time, but it was because he dropped quality shit you fucking idiot. So C3 buzz>>> Anything Wayne will ever do in his lifetime.

Comment

Originally posted by gaurang View Post
      No you fucking Anne. A lot of his features were still better than the shit we hear today, obviously to you everything now is amazing. And no his hype wasn't crazy because people were listening to him for the first time, but it was because he dropped quality shit you fucking idiot. So C3 buzz>>> Anything Wayne will ever do in his lifetime.
      Shut the fuck up kid. When did u start listening to Wayne to tell me shit about his music? Hell u probably became a fan after C3 u fuck boy.

If u had any reading comprehension there would be no reason to even quote me talking outa ya ass like that. Fall back, gather ur thoughts and try again. Idiot.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Shut the fuck up kid. When did u start listening to Wayne to tell me shit about his music? Hell u probably became a fan after C3 u fuck boy.

If u had any reading comprehension there would be no reason to even quote me talking outa ya ass like that. Fall back, gather ur thoughts and try again. Idiot.

Nope, nope you're just an ANNE. Live with it.

Comment

You two need to get fucking banned, if all you guys do is fucking argue.

#TrueFact

Comment

Originally posted by twiggz561 View Post
            You two need to get fucking banned, if all you guys do is fucking argue.

#TrueFact
            Or you could stay on topic

Comment

Nigga aint even got shit else to say, just wanted to taste my dick smh Outa here

Comment

C3 era was epic

C4 era aint lookin so good

Comment

Nigga aint even got shit else to say, just wanted to taste my dick smh Outa here
                  LOL even if you're proven wrong you'll make some sort of excuse up. You're just an Anne. It's a fact. Get off Wayne's dick and think on your own for once. Lol you're a joke tbh I wish you were a troll or something, but there is something seriously wrong with you.

Comment

Originally posted by gaurang View Post
                    LOL even if you're proven wrong you'll make some sort of excuse up. You're just an Anne. It's a fact. Get off Wayne's dick and think on your own for once. Lol you're a joke tbh I wish you were a troll or something, but there is something seriously wrong with you.
                    You couldn't prove me wrong so now u aint got shit else to say Christina...That's what Ima call u. You my stan

How my ass taste tho?

Comment

both of you are childish

why cant 1 of you man up and not respond?

always gotta get your last words in huh?

all this arguing makes you both look fucking stupid + its pointless... you aint proving shit

and its annoying

we should really have an age requirement here

Comment

^fuck that shit.

I dono how many times I've ignored the kid. Mods know this but if the mods wont do anything about him goin off topic all the time blatantly saying he does it to try and bother me then it aint a problem when I reply him every now n then.

Comment

Before 6 foot 7 foot, C4 hype > C3 hype. But now that we have some C4 stuff, C3 hype>>>>>>>>C4 hype

Comment

Working...
                          X