Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Will Have More Hype At The End. C3? C4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Which Will Have More Hype At The End. C3? C4?

ChrisBLawyer and gaurang should start a street fight & upload the video on WorldStarHipHop...

I'm waiting
    THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
      ChrisBLawyer and gaurang should start a street fight & upload the video on WorldStarHipHop...

I'm waiting
      Yes, and the comments at the bottom we'll be saying they both fight like bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post

I'm waiting
        Hmm great ideaa!
        "Nothings promised but a graveyard cant
        see myself dyin broke Ray Charles"

"Your flow never wet, like grandma pussy, i'm always good, like grandma cookies"

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
          ^fuck that shit.

I dono how many times I've ignored the kid. Mods know this but if the mods wont do anything about him goin off topic all the time blatantly saying he does it to try and bother me then it aint a problem when I reply him every now n then.
          STFU i'm always on topic. Usually against your Annish comments. Nothing is wrong with that tbh. If you really want to ignore me go to your CP and block me. Problem solved.

Comment

seriously , how old are you guys? Just stop replying to each other . or just duke it out in the Pm's
            Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by EcstaticPickles View Post
              seriously , how old are you guys? Just stop replying to each other . or just duke it out in the Pm's
              Na he can block me so he doesn't see my post,but i'm going to keep replying to his Annish comments.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
                ^fuck that shit.

I dono how many times I've ignored the kid. Mods know this but if the mods wont do anything about him goin off topic all the time blatantly saying he does it to try and bother me then it aint a problem when I reply him every now n then.
                Originally posted by gaurang View Post
                LOL even if you're proven wrong you'll make some sort of excuse up. You're just an Anne. It's a fact. Get off Wayne's dick and think on your own for once. Lol you're a joke tbh I wish you were a troll or something, but there is something seriously wrong with you.
                I'm so close to that ban hammer. Your both as bad as each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                  I'm so close to that ban hammer. Your both as bad as each other.
                  CBL is worse tbh, he's the leader of the Anne's.

Comment

Working...
                  X