Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best Live Performers Ever? (Rap)

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
    I bet half you guys haven't seen anyone else live but Wayne, yet you'll happily say he's the best. Ignorant.
    Well said,

Chrisblawyer I know you aren't too bright but didn't I clearly say I didn't think Game was the best live performer, do you lack simple comprehension skills. All I think game>Weezy.

Comment

Some of Wayne's dopest performances

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
        I bet half you guys haven't seen anyone else live but Wayne, yet you'll happily say he's the best. Ignorant.
        Yeah thats why i didnt really give my opinion, i havent seen too many people besides Wayne perfom..i find it hard to beileve he's the best Ever though lol..I feel like nobody is naming anybody from "back in the day", i mean Rap performances didnt start 10 years ago..but given the average age of this forum thats not surprising

Comment

lol @Jayceon's jock strap. Keep to urself if u so sensitive. I know u mad cuz everyone laughed when u said it.

Back to thread: Busta Rhyme's is a great live performer too.

Then there's ppl like Luda who dont do too much but get the job done nicely

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post
            Yeah thats why i didnt really give my opinion, i havent seen too many people besides Wayne perfom..i find it hard to beileve he's the best Ever though lol..I feel like nobody is naming anybody from "back in the day", i mean Rap performances didnt start 10 years ago..but given the average age of this forum thats not surprising
            I mean I saw Wayne live(2009) and Drake(2011) at the start of this year and both were very good, Wayne just edged it for me because Drakes performance was very female directed...not that I wanted some homo shit but he was always talking and stopping and telling girls they were beautiful etc but I'm hoping to see Tyga, TIP and Eminem next up on my list if they tour (TIP or Em I mean)
            Last edited by Wisheezy; 06-06-2011, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Don. View Post
              His performances are dope tbh.
              Yeah I was not kiddin

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

People who are saying all-time are crazy though. You're overlooking people like Run DMC/Slick Rick/Public Enemy who would start fucking riots at shows, a lot of old school rappers more emotion/energy than most rappers today. Wisheezy made a good post, it's very lame saying he's the GOAT without watching most rappers live yourself, you're not paying attention to so many classic persona's, like ATCQ!

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
                  He doesn't rap them the same way he studio records them. He puts more emotion and screams (Or raps them loudly) them, yes.

And not to mention pretty much everyone of his concerts are the same. I watched video's from the few shows on his last tour. Then they were all the same, with his same fake speeches in between, so I stopped watching them.
                  Ever seen a Drake show? He does the same shit all the time toolol, not that it's a bad thing but yeah...

Originally posted by RockLikeAFossil View Post
                  People who are saying all-time are crazy though. You're overlooking people like Run DMC/Slick Rick/Public Enemy who would start fucking riots at shows, a lot of old school rappers more emotion/energy than most rappers today. Wisheezy made a good post, it's very lame saying he's the GOAT without watching most rappers live yourself, you're not paying attention to so many classic persona's, like ATCQ!
                  A Tribe Called Quest

whut's dat
                  THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Working...
                  X