Alot of Albums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alot of Albums

I was just thinking that Wayne has alot of potential albums he still hasnt dropped that he has talked about... If he dropped all the albums ive heard about after C4 then we will wait forever for a C5 or we might never get it.... The unreleased albums i know of are.......

1. Like Father Like Son 2
    2. Collabo album with Drake
    3. I Can't Feel My Face (Even though i doubt this ever comes out)
    4. T-Wayne album
    5. The R&B Album hes talked about doing
    6. Cash Money Heros album
    7. Hot Boyz Reunion Album

Does anyone know anymore possible albums he has talked about doing or does anyone have any info on any these?

Re: Alot of Albums

Lol maybe two of those will come before 2013 if were lucky. And add "We are young money 2", every song is bound to have a Wayne verse.

Comment

He has talked about doing a collaboration album with Lloyd "Best of Young Worlds", a collaboration mixtape with Game "Blood Brothers" and the R&B album was called "Luv Swangz".

Comment

And an EP with Jay Electronica.

Comment

Badd Ass Grasshopper lol
          'I don't foresee shit.'

"‎You old ass rappers better stay on tour
          You're like 44, I got a 44, I'm 24
          I could murk you and come home when I'm 44"

Free �ber rides code: uberoctbr

Comment

Originally posted by SerjTank View Post
            Badd Ass Grasshopper lol
            & a Bad Ass Grasshopper Introduction/Before The Album mixtape, Blood Brothers was actually with Game & Nu Jerzey Devil, & The R&B album was called ''Luv Sawngz'' not Luv Swangz (Typo probaly)

�Fuck it, I�m not even a rapper. I�m past that...I�m an R&B singer now. Call me T-Wayne,� he said, after previewing a new song in which he sings with a vocoder. �I have an album coming out called Luv Sawngz. It�s me being more creative, more talented, more than hip-hop."

Source

oh and also.. this probaly ain't true cause Wayne was high as fuck but if it was, holy shit:

My mama's a gangsta...She told me every day, �Nigga play with you, you kill him.� I believed her, and I do everything she say.� He told the journalist he was being interviewed by, while pointing at his tattooed tear drops. "You see these four? Lord, forgive me. But guess what, you play with me, I'll knock your head open and piss on your motherfucking eyes.
            Last edited by WeezyFan; 06-06-2011, 07:33 AM.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

[QUOTE=WeezyFan;513988]& a Bad Ass Grasshopper Introduction/Before The Album mixtape, Blood Brothers was actually with Game & Nu Jerzey Devil, & The R&B album was called ''Luv Sawngz'' not Luv [I]Swangz (Typo probaly)=QUOTE]

I thought he came out with the mixtape, I got mine off livemixtapes if I remember right.
              I was looking forward to that album too.

Comment

Originally posted by gaurang View Post
                And an EP with Jay Electronica.

When was this said... i didnt even think they have done a song together

Comment

Not even got an official Tracklist for 'Tha Carter IV' yet, and it's just been delayed again and your talking about getting 'Tha Cater V' lol chill dude.

Hot Boys one won't happen, looking forward to Drake + Weezy Album, will be sick! I ain't really thinking bout the future to be honest, just want 'Tha Carter IV' and then take the coming years as they come!

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                    Not even got an official Tracklist for 'Tha Carter IV' yet, and it's just been delayed again and your talking about getting 'Tha Cater V' lol chill dude.

Hot Boys one won't happen, looking forward to Drake + Weezy Album, will be sick! I ain't really thinking bout the future to be honest, just want 'Tha Carter IV' and then take the coming years as they come!
                    I Hope they treat this Album like its and Album and not just a Mixtape with Drake and Wayne Collabos ...If they actually focus on it and Treat it like its an Album, not like We Are Young Money where they just threw together verses and what not (Even though WAYM was pretty good) it can be Great

Comment

"You see these four? Lord, forgive me. But guess what, you play with me, I'll knock your head open and piss on your motherfucking eyes.�"

I'm not scared, I'll walk right up to Wayne with both middle fingers up
                      "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
                      Guns and stretchers
                      Cristal and dubs for breakfast
                      I just got one suggestion - none should test him
                      'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
                      Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
                      Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

Originally posted by rusty26611 View Post
                        When was this said... i didnt even think they have done a song together
                        They don't and google it.

Comment

Working...
                        X