Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Alot of Albums

Originally posted by rusty26611 View Post
    I was just thinking that Wayne has alot of potential albums he still hasnt dropped that he has talked about... If he dropped all the albums ive heard about after C4 then we will wait forever for a C5 or we might never get it.... The unreleased albums i know of are.......

1. Like Father Like Son 2
    2. Collabo album with Drake
    3. I Can't Feel My Face (Even though i doubt this ever comes out)
    4. T-Wayne album
    5. The R&B Album hes talked about doing
    6. Cash Money Heros album
    7. Hot Boyz Reunion Album

Does anyone know anymore possible albums he has talked about doing or does anyone have any info on any these?

the blond ones wont come out this year, and the underlined ones will never come out. so we just gotta stay dreaming about carter 4 coming out, coz maybe this album wont come out this year too

Originally posted by Shake
    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_Weezy_ View Post
      One of the hot boys are still in jail, but they all already dissed wayne.... now they want his money.
      That beef ended in like 2006. They're cool now.

1) Juve, B. G., and Wayne had two songs together in 2008 (one of which no one got money off of, they just did it to do it)
      2) B. G. & Wayne had a song together in 2009 and another in 2010
      3) B. G. was at Wayne's "going to jail" party and they were at the club together a few months ago.
      4) Turk said something around the lines of "Young Money all day, Tunechi's my lil' nigga" like last month

It's not a money issue, they're family tbh, fights happen
      "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
      Guns and stretchers
      Cristal and dubs for breakfast
      I just got one suggestion - none should test him
      'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
      Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
      Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

I really wanna hear the finished project of I cant feel my face. i bet juelz and wayne had have some hard ass bars stored away. ALSO you guys. wayne said hes gunna be in the game til hes 35 the hes done lol. so we have a lot to look forward to
        young boy what you gunna do the 4th time around.. how you gon come back he try tell em... i come back like 32... i jump back like 33.. c4 =1mil

Comment

Working...
        X