Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DHH : Flop City #4 : Lil Wayne, Too Much of him ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DHH : Flop City #4 : Lil Wayne, Too Much of him ?

Originally posted by fifa View Post
    lmao

exactly

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
      Its childish silly hate. Right up the alley for some members on this site tho.

lol @ being surprised if HTL does well and 6'7' and John flopping. Lol @ the public moving on to wiz khalifa lmao same way they moved on to odd future huh? Yet Wayne gets more hits and does more numbers than anybody not named Eminem.

Wayne is on top of rap and has been since 2007. It just will never sit well with some people.
      Lol Wiz definitely took a share of the market. Too many new dope artist doing it, Wayne ain't dominating shit. And this will continue on forever because of the Internet.

Lol Wayne said his shit was the best when 6'7 dropped but it was so garbage and only Annes fell in love with it.

Comment

Lol that guy's ignorant.

Comment

Lol call me when this guy learns to spell and use correct punctuation.

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
          http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Funny how this dude made a whole post on his blog to hate... But he buys exclusives of Wayne to post on his blog so he gets some hits lol.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan135 View Post
              Flop City #4: Lil Wayne, Too Much Of Him? | DiverseHipHop

Lol at Quake says he is not hatin' ....

So what's your opinion ?
              dont have one because i dont give a shit about what he thinks

and you shouldn't either

Comment

Who would even take a post by some kid who runs a blog serious though? I mean there are some intelligent bloggers who write articles with substance, this was not one of them.

His is weak debater, and it shows multiple times in his argument.

Examples: Advice for Weezy, cut them damn dreads man, you look like a damn gorilla, does he even clean them damn things? they probably stink too, at least TRIM them, I just don’t understand how you can have those dreads for so long.

Tell ya boy, Birdman to stop kissing you too, that shit is homo, I don’t care if he his your father or not, cut the shit out, also tell Birdman to switch up his lyrics, money, money, money is all I hear from this Dragon Ball head looking muthaf**ka.

That right there added not a thing to his argument, it's just the sign of somebody who doesn't really have much to say. I don't respect anybodies opinion when they choose to debate in a weak way. Aside from that, it was poorly written, with a lot of incorrect grammar.

The only thing I agree with, is that too much of anything is not a good thing. After about a paragraph of that, it became evident how unintelligent this person was, and that he should be the last person trying to criticize anybody.

It's also clear, that he is making these "Flop" posts to hate, in order to get people mad, which in turn will bring his site traffic. I mean how many "Flop" articles can you write in such a short amount of time? A normal blogger would spread that theme out, not do 4 of them in less than a months time. It's just a weak route he is taking which is to get people mad when he disses their favorite artist, causing them to go on the site and leave comments, which ultimately is getting him hits.
                Last edited by Kid Cunner; 06-07-2011, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gaurang View Post
                  Lol Wiz definitely took a share of the market. Too many new dope artist doing it, Wayne ain't dominating shit. And this will continue on forever because of the Internet.

Lol Wayne said his shit was the best when 6'7 dropped but it was so garbage and only Annes fell in love with it.
                  6 Foot 7 Foot was dope as hell. Its just gotten old cuz we havent gotten that much Wayne. But 6 Foot 7 Foot was no flop
                  How the hell you aint here to see your prince do his thing?
                  Sometimes I wanna drop a tear, but no emotions from a king.

Comment

Other things wrong with his argument that prove how misinformed he is: Rebirth flopped? If selling Gold is flopping, then everybody in the game wants to flop. Especially selling gold with an experimental album.

Another thing, 6 Foot 7 Foot flopped? Isn't it 2x Platinum, peaked at #2 on the Rap charts, and #9 on the U.S. charts? While John wasn't nearly as successful, it still made the U.S. top 40 at #22. Anytime you have a single hit the top 40, it's not a flop in anyway. It's not Lollipop success, but shit most artists only have 1-2 HUGE singles in their whole career. So if all of those flopped, then where do I sign up to flop?

This is possibly one of the most misinformed articles I've ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by fifa View Post
                      I lol'd so fucking hard!
                      Where's that from?

Oh and btw..
                      Really could give less a fuck about what he's saying..

Comment

Working...
                      X