Official MTV Unplugged Thread [Live Stream & Discussion]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official MTV Unplugged Thread [Live Stream & Discussion]

Apparently they will release an album (which I would assume would be uncensored & the other songs that weren't aired will be on it). I don't know anything about MTV unplugged and have never seen one before, but from what people said they have made albums of other artists that have done it so they will prob do it with Weezy!

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
      Apparently they will release an album (which I would assume would be uncensored & the other songs that weren't aired will be on it). I don't know anything about MTV unplugged and have never seen one before, but from what people said they have made albums of other artists that have done it so they will prob do it with Weezy!
      Thats what I was thinking. But it probably wont come out until after tha Carter 4 release. Oh well, at least we have something to look forward to.

Comment

Has someone posted the concert in 1080p yet?
        I got Ice in my Veins, Blood in my Eyes/ Hate in my Heart, Love on my Mind/ I seen Nights full of Pain, Days of the Same/ You keep the Sunshine, Save me the Rain!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Collin View Post
            Still not I'm waiting for it all day
            I got Summer hating on me cause I'm hotter than the sun
            Got Spring hating on me cause I ain't never sprung
            Winter hating on me cause I'm colder than ya'll
            And I would never, I would never, I would never Fall
            I'm being hated by the seasons, so fuck ya'll who hatin for no reason!

Comment

Yeah they do, here's jays - Amazon.com: MTV Unplugged: Jay-Z: Jay-Z: Music

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

The album of Jay-Z's unplugged performance came out exactly a month after, so maybe we get lucky??

It sold 600k lol
              It's always Carter Season in Portland.

Comment

I wonder how many copies that Wayne Unplugged will sold, not as much as Jay I think. It needs to hit stores before tha Carter IV, that would build hype, with a Carter IV track on it "Nigthmares Of The Bottom". And that would explain Carter IV push back, if the Unplugged album drop in July as a "Carter IV EP" + the new single in july 4th, that would be a good promotion. But If it hit stores after CIV, it is just really really dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by djsteezybeatz View Post
                  Yeah they do, here's jays - Amazon.com: MTV Unplugged: Jay-Z: Jay-Z: Music

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

The album of Jay-Z's unplugged performance came out exactly a month after, so maybe we get lucky??

It sold 600k lol
                  Can someone hook me up with a download link to Jay's Unplugged? performance & not mp3 please

edit: found it lawlzlzl

Last edited by IceMan; 06-13-2011, 12:57 PM.
                  THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by xkevanx View Post
                    Smfh @ you thinking your the only person on a LIL WAYNE FAN FORUM that knows the " true meaning on tracks like this". You needa calm down bud, be ready to be judged if you want to judge other people.
                    ye i feel you on that, it aint nothing, the song just suprised me, and was different from most songs, in the past . And you can tell he was thinking on all does lines.
                    Chopper dissect a nigga like science
                    Put a end to your world like the Mayans
                    Its a celeberation bitches Mazel Tov

Dirty!!!

Comment

how do u guys record video from mtv? cause they have all of the streams in hd quality and i can download them and make it into one segment and ill put it on the website.

anyone?

Comment

this shit is Crazy!!!!

Comment

maybe thats why they didnt allow anyone to record it

Comment

Working...
                          X