• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official MTV Unplugged Thread [Live Stream & Discussion]

Who the fuck is he?

Comment

Lil Wayne's drummer. He was drumming at the unplugged performance too.

Comment

KGEplaysdrums
        RT @WeezyFanDude: @KGEplaysdrums So it's coming a CD?<Not. Sure hope so! I have dats all im sayin

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

I just heard the HTL/Lollipop mash up.

I liked it

Surprisingly the Autotune actually helped it. Who was the female singing in the background? She was mad awful almost ruined the rendition. The best part part however was the beat he rap/sung over. That beat was dope af. The crowd singing with him added to the vibe/atmosphere of the track.

Is there any word on the CD?

Comment

The background singer was Shanell. And no, unfortunaly no word on a CD.

Go & Listen ..

Comment

Yeah it's well annoying 30 seconds to Mars unplugged CD is out already, I wonder what the hold up is with this one? Maybe they don't want to release it yet? Gawd knows, badly want it though.

Comment

Sadly nobody ever said there is gonna be a CD at all. So there is not even the general excuse "it's coming soon"...

Go & Listen ..

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Swag View Post
                  Sadly nobody ever said there is gonna be a CD at all. So there is not even the general excuse "it's coming soon"...
                  I think it was announced tbh

Comment

Shit, that shit still didn't drop or any news been on it! Wats the wait? Really I wanna listen to those live songs that we didn't get.

Waynes live performance >>>>>>>>>>>>>> original track

Always
                    Originally posted by Shake
                    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealMH View Post
                      I think it was announced tbh
                      Really? Where?

Go & Listen ..

Comment

Yea it was announced, in an interview with the guy that did the sound and that shit for the whole show, he said he was the one doing the album for him and was working it on it I believe, thats the only reason we are waiting because it was confirmed that it was being done.

Can't find the interview now though.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                          Yea it was announced, in an interview with the guy that did the sound and that shit for the whole show, he said he was the one doing the album for him and was working it on it I believe, thats the only reason we are waiting because it was confirmed that it was being done.

Can't find the interview now though.
                          I thought there was an interview or whatever where someone said they were going to release it after CIV so I think it should come this or next month

otherwise it will interfere with the CIV sales or some shit

Comment

Working...
                          X