has anyone listened to this mixtape? please reply here if you do, thanks

Re: DA DROUGHT 2

Yes, i have. Why?

Comment

Originally posted by skimdudee420
      Yes, i have. Why?
      can you upload the very first track to zshare please

but dont go looking on google, just uploda the song you have, cus i wanna see if you have the version of drought 2 as me, thanks

Comment

Here's the one I have

http://www.zshare.net/audio/64836837a4cbfc61/

Comment

Duhh, why not?

Smoke good, eat good.
          Only fuck a bitch if her throat good, feet good.
          Just bought a fleetwood, and imma put some D's on that bitch.
          Looking like i gotta diamond disease on my wrist.

Comment

Drought 1 is the original "Tha Carter", Drought 2 is over a bunch of Black Album beats. Yes I know I'm a stan, been like that for years lol , I'll find it though
            Please don't shoot me down

Comment

Originally posted by Simon
              please show me the link where you downloaded your version from, cus my mixtape (from datpiff) is shitty quality, thankz

Comment

please show me the link where you downloaded your version from, cus my mixtape (from datpiff) is shitty quality, thankz

Comment

Originally posted by C-M-B
                  oh my god just download the one I uploaded! I didn't download it from datpiff, I searched on google for it! its good quality

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan
                    oh my god just download the one I uploaded! I didn't download it from datpiff, I searched on google for it! its good quality
                    omfg i dont want to download it incase it is exactly the same one so why dont you upload the first song like i told you about
                    then i will download it

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan
                      Originally posted by C-M-B":2xxqwdlr][quote=Simon]Here's the one I have

[url="http://www.zshare.net/audio/64836837a4cbfc61/
                      http://www.zshare.net/audio/64836837a4cbfc61/[/url]
                      omfg i dont want to download it incase it is exactly the same one so why dont you upload the first song like i told you about
                      then i will download it[/quote:2xxqwdlr]

I told you, my computer is slow shuts down when I upload Something, and I don't have Drought 2 Anymore, I removed it from my computer, And I DON'T Want To Download It Again, Then Upload 1 TRACK FROM THE MIXTAPE, Then Delete It From My Computer Again! NO THANKS!

Just Download the mixtape I uploaded and listen

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by SoOffTheDome
                        Drought 1 is the original "Tha Carter", Drought 2 is over a bunch of Black Album beats. Yes I know I'm a stan, been like that for years lol , I'll find it though

actually Drought 2 is jus original Lil' Wayne songs, The Prefix is over a bunch of Black Album beats sir, know your Weezy history.

"You tied to the track on my train of thoughts, and controlling my thoughts is like tamin sharks..."

"I gotta hit 'em, like redbones wit long hair, fuck wit me ya ass is grass, get a lawn chair..."
                        "Life is a bitch, I'll make her yo ex..."
                        - B.R.A. (Best Rapper Alive)

ShAkE 'eM uP!!
                        sHaKe 'Em Up!! ShAkE 'eM uP!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X