• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Producers

Originally posted by TheRealMH View Post
    Good suggestion...

Shit like : is this a blend, did this come out in full an dall that
    Yeah basically that kinda shit lol, im sure it'd help a lot of people and prevents a lot of unnecessary threads

#KnuckIfYouBuckBoiii

Comment

Originally posted by Jewazi View Post
      Damn we need a random thread about the lil wayne subject (like simple song questions, info etc), i always have questions that dont deserve it's own thread
      I started one of those. it got locked and Danny said it doesnt matter if we have tons of threads cause this is a Lil Wayne forum
      Last edited by martian master; 10-02-2011, 06:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by martian master View Post
        I started one of those. it got locked and I was told it doesnt matter if we have tons of threads cause this is a Lil Wayne forum
        I'll pm wisheezy about it and see what he says

#KnuckIfYouBuckBoiii

Comment

Originally posted by martian master View Post
          I started one of those. it got locked and I was told it doesnt matter if we have tons of threads cause this is a Lil Wayne forum
          Hmm, waits for Wisheezy to post in this thread

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

Originally posted by Jewazi View Post
          I'll pm wisheezy about it and see what he says
          Damn you -.-

Comment

lol well it seems logically good for organisation, but we would still get them tits that just can't follow simple rules and will make new threads!

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
              lol well it seems logically good for organisation, but we would still get them tits that just can't follow simple rules and will make new threads!
              true, but shit i come across random questions that i don't want to make a separate thread for, i always end up asking in the "request" section in the lil wayne download thread lol

#KnuckIfYouBuckBoiii

Comment

Working...
              X