Same lyrics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same lyrics?

I was just watching Eminem's Space Bound video when i heard some lyrics that reminded me of some lyrics I heard from Wayne a while back... Em says "love is evil spell it backwards and i'll show ya" and in Tune's verse on That's Not Love he says...love spelled backwards is evol (evil)... It just seemed like a coincidence to me. Just wanting to know what the rest of you guys think of this one

Re: Same lyrics?

Originally posted by ajl60 View Post
    I was just watching Eminem's Space Bound video when i heard some lyrics that reminded me of some lyrics I heard from Wayne a while back... Em says "love is evil spell it backwards and i'll show ya" and in Tune's verse on That's Not Love he says...love spelled backwards is evol (evil)... It just seemed like a coincidence to me. Just wanting to know what the rest of you guys think of this one
    Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't That's Not Love drop in April 2011, while Space Bound dropped June 2010.

That is of course if you're saying Eminem stole Wayne's line lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
      Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't That's Not Love drop in April 2011, while Space Bound dropped June 2010.

That is of course if you're saying Eminem stole Wayne's line lol.
      The verse that line is from is old as fuck though.

But I don't think em was biting Wayne, or Wayne was biting em. Great minds think alike??? Lol

All I have in this world is a pistol and a promise!

Comment

Originally posted by codys View Post
        The verse that line is from is old as fuck though.

But I don't think em was biting Wayne, or Wayne was biting em. Great minds think alike??? Lol
        Never heard it before tbh, or I forgotten it. When was that verse leaked then.

I'm pretty sure someone bit someone lol.

Comment

Never heard it before tbh, or I forgotten it. When was that verse leaked then.

I'm pretty sure someone bit someone lol.
          That specific verse leaked early 09 on hottest nigga under the sun. But the first verse was newer, not sure how new though

Comment

That specific verse leaked early 09 on hottest nigga under the sun. But the first verse was newer, not sure how new though
            Which track?

Comment

Which track?
              Shitttttttt. I might I have it confused tbh. First verse was recorded a while ago but rerecorded with changes. 2nd no clue about, so Wayne bit em I guess idk haha

But the song was called not love. Sounds way shittier

Comment

Shitttttttt. I might I have it confused tbh. First verse was recorded a while ago but rerecorded with changes. 2nd no clue about, so Wayne bit em I guess idk haha

But the song was called not love. Sounds way shittier
                Lol thought so, I couldn't remember a verse like that from Wayne but it happens in hip hop. I'm not judging.

To quote Wayne:
                "so you say it just like it.
                Some say its biting
                but i say its enlightening".

Comment

even if Wayne said it before Eminem, there are so many lyrics from the thousands and thousands of rap songs that have come out over the past 20+ that its not a surprise if you hear a similar line

Comment

Working...
                  X