Reggie Bush weed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reggie Bush weed?

Whats up with that lol?! Heard it a couple times, i dont understand.

..big bouquet of maryjane's flower, that kush yeaa i swear thats my dude but we dont smoke that reggie bush!

da fuuuuuck?

Re: Reggie Bush weed?

Its called Reggies around where i live. Its pretty much the worst and cheapest weed you can buy. The smoke taste nasty, and its just not as a smoking some dank!

And now you'll understand, cause Wayne says he dont smoke that reggie. Cause hes got soo much money, he can just buy bricks of the dank!

but we dont smoke that reggie bush

Comment

iight thanks bro! shit is sick..

Comment

Yeah man. Just so you can get a better idea, heres how weed ranks/sells for in my area.

Reggie - 5 a gram
        Mids - 5-10 a gram
        Dro - 10-15 a gram
        Kush - 20-25 a gram
        Purp - 20-30 a gram

These are just regular prices. But i know lots of big drug dealers and shit. And how get them sooo many swerves, so i get all my shit for alot cheaper than this. Plus my cousin deals alot.

Comment

Originally posted by skimdudee420
          Yeah man. Just so you can get a better idea, heres how weed ranks/sells for in my area.

Reggie - 5 a gram
          Mids - 5-10 a gram
          Dro - 10-15 a gram
          Kush - 20-25 a gram
          Purp - 20-30 a gram

These are just regular prices. But i know lots of big drug dealers and shit. And how get them sooo many swerves, so i get all my shit for alot cheaper than this. Plus my cousin deals alot.
          daaawg im from montreal.. every kind of weed here is like 10-15 a gram, aaaaaalways
          And I was told that in the states, weed is veeery expensive, i guess it was right

never smoked purp tho

Comment

Originally posted by alkalin007

Reggie - 5 a gram
            Mids - 5-10 a gram
            Dro - 10-15 a gram
            Kush - 20-25 a gram
            Purp - 20-30 a gram

daaawg im from montreal.. every kind of weed here is like 10-15 a gram, aaaaaalways
            And I was told that in the states, weed is veeery expensive, i guess it was right

never smoked purp tho
            Yeah its pretty expensive. For the most part, i never pay more than $20 for any kind of bud.
            I got a zone of some baby blue kush the other day for like $375! Been burning blunts of that shit all day. Im about to buy another zone soon of it. I could make like $300 off it. Hahaha. But like all my friends are basin' ass motherfuckers. Hahah so they always call me looking for drugs. And i give them my homeboys numbers. So they make ALOT of money. So they hook me up with shit for the ellooo.

Comment

Originally posted by alkalin007

Reggie - 5 a gram
              Mids - 5-10 a gram
              Dro - 10-15 a gram
              Kush - 20-25 a gram
              Purp - 20-30 a gram

never smoked purp tho
              Yeah its pretty expensive. For the most part, i never pay more than $20 for any kind of bud.
              I got a zone of some baby blue kush the other day for like $375! Been burning blunts of that shit all day. Im about to buy another zone soon of it. I could make like $300 off it. Hahaha. But like all my friends are basin' ass motherfuckers. Hahah so they always call me looking for drugs. And i give them my homeboys numbers. So they make ALOT of money. So they hook me up with shit for the ellooo.
              you should buy it and sell it to your friends, you can make alot of money..

Comment

The usually dont want to buy weed haha. And i dont fuck with the powder. Hahahahaha.

Comment

hah the weed I smoke is about 30 a G, but i get that shit cheap, I got the hookups.

Comment

Here in colombia the most expensive weed is around 35 dolars!!Is the best weed!!!

LIL WAYNE=GOOD MUSIC

Weezy F Baby and the F is for phenomenal !!!

Comment

I get purp for $100 a Q.... i doubt any of ya'll got connects like i do

Comment

Reggie - 5 a gram
                        Mids - 5-10 a gram
                        Dro - 10-15 a gram
                        Kush - 20-25 a gram
                        Purp - 20-30 a gram

Yeah around my area

50 for a half of dirty 30s
                        60-65 for half a mids
                        165-170 for dro
                        180 for kush
                        and for purp like 180 still somtimes 190

Ya I know, pretty insane but oh well.
                        I normally just stick to the mids or dro cuz Im not made of money
                        Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Working...
                        X