Lil Wayne 10,000 Bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne 10,000 Bars

On that behind the music vid, it says wayne did 10,000 bars. Now i here people sayin thats sq7....thats only 35 mins. Games 300 bars was 15 mins so how come sq7 is only 35??

Re: Lil Wayne 10,000 Bars

Originally posted by WhiteMamba
    On that behind the music vid, it says wayne did 10,000 bars. Now i here people sayin thats sq7....thats only 35 mins. Games 300 bars was 15 mins so how come sq7 is only 35??
    I was thinking the same thing....

Comment

Originally posted by skimdudee420
      dude that mixtape is like one biiiiiiig song with different beats, one take! na mean?
      maan 35 minutes is alot

Comment

Originally posted by alkalin007
        Originally posted by skimdudee420
        dude that mixtape is like one biiiiiiig song with different beats, one take! na mean?
        maan 35 minutes is alot
        ye but it cant b 10,000 bars..... thats what im sayin

Comment

count em

Comment

lol , the thing i dont get is if the games is 300 bars n about 15 mins, shudnt weezys 10000 b hours long

Comment

i dont knoooow!!

Comment

it prob isn't 10 000 bars ...its more like 1000 by the idea that 300 bars is 15 min...fuck it dude...maybe its just supposed to be "symbolic" who cares..lol

Comment

cause at the end he says, "that was 10 000 bars for you bitchees"

Comment

Only thing i find was the intro to 10,000 bars http://www.imeem.com/tankballin/music/p ... intro-wit/

Anyone else knew Young Money was suppose to be originally a r&b group?

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoneyJrock
                      Only thing i find was the intro to 10,000 bars http://www.imeem.com/tankballin/music/p ... intro-wit/

Anyone else knew Young Money was suppose to be originally a r&b group?
                      ya i knew that the point of young money was going to be a soulful reinvention of motown ...but it wasn't realized properly

Comment

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII KKKKKKKKKKNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW the bars are longer.

Ya my name is Weezy and I'm almost perfect and I work harder than hard working

Comment

Working...
                        X