• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lyrics that you didnt get the first time you heard them

Originally posted by Iamhiph0p View Post
    Two more inches I'd been in that casket
    According to the doctor I could of died in traffic

Didn't get that line until I learned more about that gunshot into his chest story
    haha never neither got it, but a couple days ago I wa listening to 3 Peat rapping along and I suddenly automaticly understood it without thnking about it belee dat birdman forever brrrrrrrrrr

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

What do some of ya'll believe is the best meaning of the expression "n u aint shit if u aint never been screwed up" which shane likes to say alot?

---------- Post added at 08:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 AM ----------

My bad. TYPO lol not shane, i meant wayne of course lol

Comment

Originally posted by HomeMaker View Post
        What do some of ya'll believe is the best meaning of the expression "n u aint shit if u aint never been screwed up" which shane likes to say alot?

---------- Post added at 08:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 AM ----------

My bad. TYPO lol not shane, i meant wayne of course lol
        You ain't shit if you never leaned
        "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
        Guns and stretchers
        Cristal and dubs for breakfast
        I just got one suggestion - none should test him
        'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
        Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
        Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

Originally posted by magimax View Post
          i'm gone like delete (the lead) and erase (in a race)
          fucking genius
          "Always had a black tool,even when i was at school 'cuz bullies aren't bulletproof..."

Comment

Originally posted by Tunechi Lionches View Post
            You ain't shit if you never leaned
            Yeah i hear ya, thats a phrase that had to come from texas. But hear me out: weezy is kinda famous for the skill of saying regular phrases and meaning himself or making us as well get even more insight out of everyday simple phrases due to the fact that he is always mostly super deep clever and complex with his lyrics. The way he says the "screwed up phrase", its almost as though hes talkin or referring to anexclusive club or coterie. Cuz letsbe honest: everyfucking body had been leaned on sizzurp before n rheir life and 98% of ppl are worthless zombies. C how its not bad to Overthink shit cuz that shit of overthinking be gettin u "feel paid" rather than "stressed out"? My friend says the "screwed up" phrase means sumtin like "ur a bout it bout it ass rapper if people luv ur music enough to chop and screw it slow." whereas me personally,HomeMaker, i like to think hes saying if u aint neva been "leaned" then u aint neva been "alien educated" in ur life. Lol. Alien=L-E-an, and "ed" stands for "education" lol. As in, if u aint chillin and studying and wilin out wit aliens, then u aint "the chosen" cuz aliens sure as fuck dont wanna hang wit lamebrains. Or lol ED stands for erectile dysfunction lol as in u cant get ur shit straight, hence, the idea of screwed up and chopped music sounding weird and crookedish lol.
            Last edited by HomeMaker; 03-11-2012, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HomeMaker View Post
              Yeah i hear ya, thats a phrase that had to come from texas. But hear me out: weezy is kinda famous for the skill of saying regular phrases and meaning himself or making us as well get even more insight out of everyday simple phrases due to the fact that he is always mostly super deep clever and complex with his lyrics. The way he says the "screwed up phrase", its almost as though hes talkin or referring to anexclusive club or coterie. Cuz letsbe honest: everyfucking body had been leaned on sizzurp before n rheir life and 98% of ppl are worthless zombies. C how its not bad to Overthink shit cuz that shit of overthinking be gettin u "feel paid" rather than "stressed out"? My friend says the "screwed up" phrase means sumtin like "ur a bout it bout it ass rapper if people luv ur music enough to chop and screw it slow." whereas me personally,HomeMaker, i like to think hes saying if u aint neva been "leaned" then u aint neva been "alien educated" in ur life. Lol. Alien=L-E-an, and "ed" stands for "education" lol. As in, if u aint chillin and studying and wilin out wit aliens, then u aint "the chosen" cuz aliens sure as fuck dont wanna hang wit lamebrains. Or lol ED stands for erectile dysfunction lol as in u cant get ur shit straight, hence, the idea of screwed up and chopped music sounding weird and crookedish lol.
              lol

Comment

Lol cuz the alien is generally "the outsider" lol but, fuck, now he look like "the insider" lol, and i aint gettin into the "middle" lol, ya'll aint ready 4 me to or could dig dat middle ground unless u really alienated from social society and are left with just one friend to play with lol. A kids dream 4 a ten piece filly, thorough bread, and i aint stable, so im always gettin wild brain dat makes me mumble funny sounds, mustangel halo ha yo hoe, ooo-lah-lah. I tell ya truly, mane, Katie Mikolay, the fair grounds handicapper, look like a doll. She def hot
                Last edited by HomeMaker; 03-11-2012, 01:55 PM.

Comment

"They can not see (Nazi) me like Hitler, it's the New Orleans Nightmare"

I didn't notice the Nazi pun until a lot of listens.

Comment

Lol use hitler quote reminded me to go listen to 3peat, and im watching the movie tommy boy wit chris farley at the same time im listening, and at the same time dat wayne said "like a million uppercuts" rob lowe backhanded above his head and hit the kid in the bus window that was taunting him lol... Thats that freestyle shit lol... Some would say its a meaningless coincidence, but id call it money in up in d air lol... Basically, dudes so dam throwed that he can turn recorded shit into live news. "i control hip hopp and ima keep it on my chanel". Lol. Reminds me of that bad ass line: "crack king brains....broadcasting live, from the block, its leel wayne"
                    Last edited by HomeMaker; 03-12-2012, 02:28 AM.

Comment

Still can't figure this one out.

"I go so hard they call me go so hard"
                      The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Working...
                      X